My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6,117 Posts
The only thing I can tell you is 917 means it was made by AYP/Roper/Husky for a 42 inch deck. The companies name kept changing. If it were me I would go into a Sears store and ask the people in the lawn and garden department what it fits. They should have a book that tells them that. Roger

·
Administrator - We’re all friends here
15,059 Posts
I went through the entire 2010 fit-up chart but did not see it listed. It must be very new or very old.

·
Registered
3,370 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
This could not have worked out better.

A friend told me to look out for a bagger for him. So when I seen this I thought it might work for him.
I had model number for his tractor and this bagger,,and after hours of searching I couldn't tell if it was the right one.

Called Sears,,,and they said it was the recommended bagger for his tractor. A 2001 craftsman. This bagger does not look that old.

I took it to him and it mounted right up ,,,,,and worked great.

I bought it on a GT,,,,as a extra,,,sold it to him at a friends price,,,,all is good.

So this grass catcher must be from about 2001.

I find it very hard to believe there is zero info on what this bagger will fit ,,even with model number. I looked very hard, the info is no listed anywhere.

I am happy though and so is my friend,,,,,,a great find..
Thanks for the help!!!!

I swear this bagger has been stored for 9 years,,,not a mark/scare on it!!!

·
15,059 Posts
It is hard to believe that this model is not listed anywhere. I guess you got lucky. Glad it all worked out well. :trink40:

·
Registered
3,370 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It is hard to believe that this model is not listed anywhere. I guess you got lucky. Glad it all worked out well. :trink40:
It is listed,,,,I found the parts list for it and a manual ,,but no where does it say what it will mount to. At least not that I could find..

·
15,059 Posts
That's what I meant. It's not on the fitup chart. That's odd. :confused:

·
Registered
3,370 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
So I just put the model numbers for a grass bagger into a search,,the same numbers as this old post of mine!! lol And this is the only link that came up on the Google page!!
I have another grass bagger the same as this thread refers. And I just answered my own search!! I had no idea I was this smart!!

·
15,059 Posts
Sometimes we surprise ourselves. As I get older, that happens less frequently. :tango_face_smile_bi

1 - 10 of 10 Posts