My Tractor Forum banner
  • Are you passionate about Tractors? Would you like to write about topics that interest you and get paid for it? Read all about it here!
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Not so junior poster
282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Late fall mulching with snow cab at the ready.......
Tire Plant Wheel Sky Vehicle

Reactions: Bebop

·
Not so junior poster
282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I had the Kohler 16 HP Command
Now a twin cylinder Kohler.
Wheel Tire Automotive tire Vehicle Hood

Reactions: MARK (LI)

·
Super Moderator
39,265 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,713 Posts
Yeah, so cold today when mulch mowing the yard, it was only a mere 75° F. Can't hardly wait for the 90's to come back in a couple of months!

Reactions: Hipster

·
Super Moderator
39,265 Posts
Yeah, so cold today when mulch mowing the yard, it was only a mere 75° F. Can't hardly wait for the 90's to come back in a couple of months!
Time for the winter woolies!

·
Super Moderator
12,021 Posts
There are a lot of different Broadmoor models...if you can get the information from the side of the hood, you would be able to find out which one you have and what attachments go with it...I have found that the attachments are really model specific...they do not interchange too much..then you just look on Face Book, Craigslist or Ebay...your luck in finding one depends where you are in the country....Simplicity seems a lot more popular in the Midwest than any other part of the country from what I can figure out

·
Registered
18 Posts
There are a lot of different Broadmoor models...if you can get the information from the side of the hood, you would be able to find out which one you have and what attachments go with it...I have found that the attachments are really model specific...they do not interchange too much..then you just look on Face Book, Craigslist or Ebay...your luck in finding one depends where you are in the country....Simplicity seems a lot more popular in the Midwest than any other part of the country from what I can figure out
the serial is 61542 and the mfg # is 1692664

1 - 20 of 21 Posts