My Tractor Forum banner
  • We have a new contest celebrating your backyard. Sponsored by Walmart, its your chance to win a $400 gift just in time for the 4th of July! HERE Contest Ends on the 30th.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Don't buy it, build it.
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is my brother-in-law's tractor but we used it today to scrape up crushed rock from a driveway because the owner wants stone dust instead (rich people). I was impressed by how well it pushed the rock around into piles.
I love the hydraulic plow lift.

·
Still plays with tractors
2,318 Posts
Nice. Yeah, they have some power. If you get good traction, watch out! Love the chains that are on the tractor. Those are nice.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Love the chains that are on the tractor! Ditto, me too, are those steel rings as center links on them? years ago @ work we made links like them for big earth movers out of 7/16'' -1'' steel. jim

·
Don't buy it, build it.
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys, its a nice tractor I would love to have it. Those are Canadian chains on it, no clue where they came from. He got this tractor from his grandparents, it came with the plow, and mower deck, and a rear roto tiller. I know it also as a newer rebuilt block.

·
Registered
64 Posts
I'm realllly jealous! Can't wait to get my blade on. I want to "grade" my 700' long driveway.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts