My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
CalifornianGravelynator
4,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got these at an auction and need info on them. The engine is a 71 briggs wined and pull with a rope and i dont know if its a 13 or a 16 horse. mod...........type................code................................................. 200431.......0020-01..........7112101
My 72 monkey wards has a 16 hp starter gen engine and these engines are waaay diferent opened up the gas tank and not a speck of rust or grime! ,replaced a fuel line and it fired right up.Now on the blade i have no idea of what it might have come off of but its 38" wide.

Attachments

·
GANG GREEN GIZMOW KILLER!
1,244 Posts
The 23dfb id a 9hp engine, but I dont recognize those codes So.....

To help matters the 9-16hp engines are nearly identicle.

How much did you pay for the shoe?

·
Premium Member
1,307 Posts
That blade is neat. I'd guess it was set up to mount to a small loader because of the hookup pin arrangements, maybe one of the smaller skid-steers or a garden tractor. Lower pin holes would hook to lift arms, upper holes to bucket tilt cylinders. I hope someone here can positively ID it. The dozer blade itself (not the mounting) is similar to that from a Gravely, but the pin hole orientation is reversed. It would make a really handy attachment if you have a garden tractor loader.

·
CalifornianGravelynator
4,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
the shoe is for size comparison its an 11. is the engine really8 or9 hp i thought it was more than that.but for $25 its for me and the blade was $20. got some good deals. i wanted to build a frame for the blade on my Gravely 340 and if anyone has a pick of there frame for there blade. thanks!

·
CalifornianGravelynator
4,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
that owners manual is 10+ years newer than the engine i have

·
Registered
1,353 Posts
That's a blade for a Struck Magnatrac crawler with a loader. The one I have is 54" wide and it's about 33" on center for the mounting. The pivot should be moved back to the second set of holes and then a pin is dropped into one of the front holes for angling. If you were just going to use the blade I would be interested in the mount if you would ship it to Kansas City.

Attachments

·
CalifornianGravelynator
4,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i live in southern california do you want to pay for shipping?

·
Registered
1,799 Posts

·
CalifornianGravelynator
4,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
thanks

1 - 10 of 10 Posts