My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
665 Posts
Very nice. I have an older one, and I really like it!

·
USMC
19,146 Posts
Congrats and have fun with it. I'm fixn to get mine hooked up and use it a little today. slkpk

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
$150 for one year old plus the dethatcher is a good deal.
I've been shopping for a used one for the past week but the pickings were pretty slim. The used prices were high enough to make it a better deal to buy new. So I got what I believe is the same one you have. Assembled yesterday and pickup up my first round of leaves. It worked well all things considered.

·
CubCadetAC
930 Posts
Nice score on the sweeper. My Craftsman Hi Speed in six years old, and still does an excellent job. As a matter of fact, I used it today. Here's some pics. :thThumbsU

·
USMC
19,146 Posts

·
kccraftswoman
680 Posts
:howdy: I love the rakes.Did you build it or is that genuine J.D. issue? Im already thinking of things i have on hand to build one.:dunno:. Nice sweeper also i need to find one cheap enough.I'm tired of raking and picking up trash that blows into my yard. Tootles:050::050::bellyemot:bellyemot:050::050:

·
Passed Away, Sept. 2013
183 Posts
Isn't that a dethatcher on the front of the sweeper? If so, you might not want to engage it for leaf removal...unless, of course, you want to dethatch at the same time. Sometimes ground is more conducive to leave removal than dethatching, and you probably don't want to do both jobs with the same frequency.

·
Cranky Motorsports
15,270 Posts
Thats a good deal!

BTW, Nice Cub, Cub.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts