My Tractor Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a teaser.... Pics to follow later tonight but it showed up on my door step from fed ex. I need to call my dad as I suspect he did this for my birthday.

In the mean time any guesses?

·
Registered
2,352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
No and No, but dang good guesses. Now you've got me wanting both those!!! :) Nice memory too! Makes me smile every time I remember working with him all those years when I was younger;)

Anyway it is a sign. My sister got this for me for my birthday. I love it!!!

On to the good stuff

·
Lifetime Lawn Guy
1,426 Posts
Nice gift! Wish my family would have thought of something like that for me! Oh, well not a sign, since I already have several, and a NEON! I have the metal sign similar to yours, I'm guessing just a little older. Mine is "Lawn Boy - Authorized sales and service"

·
Registered
2,352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thats too funny, yeah she is married, they just had their first baby, a little girl a few weeks ago.

LBKS, yeah I remember seeing some of your signs and the neon in a thread a while back. I never even thought of getting one... I always thought it would be great to get one though.

How old do you think this sign is? My guess would be the early to mid 80's. Just a guess though. Any thoughts?

·
Registered
243 Posts
Fantastic!!!! Very nice gift..........can't get a whole lot better.

Cheers,

·
Registered
2,352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks, yeah I do have a great sister. She is just 2 years younger then me. Lived with me in College for my last year there. We are great friends. But you are absolutely right, it is much sweeter of a gift because of who its from!

·
OMG I got another LawnBoy
1,178 Posts
That would look AWESOME hanging in my garage. Happy Birthday!

·
The Sea of Green Machines
4,821 Posts
Oh great, let me turn off the jealousy switch before I go nuts.. LOL now where is that back button!

·
Registered
2,352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thanks fella's. I will post up a pic of it in my garage once I get it hung up.

I still can't believe she did that for me. It's a very thoughtful gift. Very very cool!

Hope to get it hung up this weekend;)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.