My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,930 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got some VERY nice new-to-me additions to my collection. An 8F20K, a 7256, and a 6255 commercial bricktop. The 8F20K runs very good. Always starts on the first or second pull. However, the deck has damamge and someone had a plate pressed onto the damage. I might know where I can get a replacement deck for it. But, for now, it is good. The 7256 has got to be my newest top favorite mower in my collection! Always starts, runs, and mows great! I already sharpened the blade and mowed with it. It is so light and easy to manuver. The starter needs replaced as it is giving me problems, but I have an extra. I love this machine! And, finally the 6255 commercial bricktop. Looks very simple and easy to work on (this goes for the 7256 as well!) The commercial brick starts and runs very well too! Haven't really mowed with it yet. The deck is worse than the 8F20K's. It is bad in a few places and has bad damage, which plates are pressed over. I know where to get a deck for this as well. So, here are some pictures. The fourth one is with my 8255. That picture is of my top favorites of my collection! Pretty interesting that the ones that I just got are in that lineup? My collection of D engined Lawn-Boy's has jumped from 1 to 6 in the past few weeks! And now I have 2 C engined Lawn-Boy's!:fing32:

Attachments

·
Registered
2,930 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I need to know if these things are original. First off, on the 8F20K in the first pic, is there to be a blade adapter? All there is are a bunch of washers. And, in the second pic, the 6255. Is the deck original? Looks to be in some ways and in others not. Along with answers here, I will check on the parts viewer. Thanks in advanced!

Attachments

·
Registered
4,418 Posts
Nice finds. I got a 6255 too. Very nice mowers. The deck looks original. Some stuff that is non original is the pull handle and the wheels.

·
Registered
2,930 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nice finds. I got a 6255 too. Very nice mowers. The deck looks original. Some stuff that is non original is the pull handle and the wheels.
Thanks. I figured those things weren't original. The original pull start handle would be black? And they seem like very nice mowers!:thThumbsU

·
Lawn-Boy fan
1,566 Posts
The commercial brick is real cool. Good finds for sure... I like that tan one as well.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Wow. Does the commercial brick use a metal gas tank?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts