My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
JD Green all the way~!
1,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The girl friend took these pictures, cause she thought it was a cute moment.

Her name is Darby, 7 week old Boxer. Always wanted a Boxer for YEARS, and finally found me one, and a deal that was too good to pass up. I got her Wednesday 5/20/09.

I mowed yesterday, and while the tractor was looking bad (dusty) I let it cool down while I trimmed. Darby wanted to come out and see what I was doing, so while I washed the mower, she sat and watched, some times even getting up close, and climbing on the deck to investigate more. I figured she would not like it when I fired up the air compressor, and use the duster nozzle, she didn't mind a bit. I love her even MORE now! :fing32:

I'll post some more pictures of her in the pets section here after a while. :trink40:

~F~

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
hehehe you'll have years of enjoyment with Darby ! miss my Maggie mut. Wait till she wants to drive the tractor :)

·
USMC
19,146 Posts
Cute pup. My German Shepard just turned a year old this month. They sure are a lot of fun. The tractors and power equipment doesn't bother him one bit. slkpk

·
Registered
117 Posts
Boxers are the funest dogs I have ever had. Mine bends in half and walks sideways when he gets excited. And he cant wag his tail so he shakes his whole butt. Wonderful dogs. You will enjoy most every minuit with that dog. Cute pup.

·
JD Green all the way~!
1,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks, she is being such a good puppy. I was expecting worse sad to say, but she sleeps most the time, so there is not much to do until she gets up and wonders, then you kinda just keep an eye on her.

~F~

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
Oh boy the joy boxer puppies! I have a seven year old boxer boy. He is a real pain in the rear, he likes to chase tires, and has been nipped by the tires a few times, dosnt slow him from it though. Good Luck with the pup, Boxers are great dogs.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts