My Tractor Forum banner
  • We have a new contest celebrating your backyard. Sponsored by Walmart, its your chance to win a $400 gift just in time for the 4th of July! HERE Contest Ends on the 30th.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
DougDog
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My old 5616.5 repowered with a briggs 18. The winch powers a sorta sleeve hitch. About 40 pounds of weight on the front. Now if I can just keep it from throwing the drive belt we will be in business.:praying:
Anyway I know its not really built for doing a Garden tractors work so I am going to build a sub frame for it just for some extra support. It came with a perfect deck 52 inches I think. I am not going to use it though. Would love to do some swapping if anyone is in southeast Missouri. Sorry about the clutter in my shop. It's messy but it's my mess. Been to hot to work in it anyway.:trink39:

Attachments

·
USMC
19,146 Posts
Very nice work on it. slkpk

·
A semi-retired senior cit
2,132 Posts
Interesting paint job on your tractor. I`ve seen the Regents painted up in different colors, like the Green Bay Packer paint job, that was the worst I think. But your looks very nice, the blue with white and the red pin stripping set it apart from the rest.

·
DougDog
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
When I got it it was in a basket so to speak. I had to more or less put it all back together. The guy I got it from is a big St. Louis Blues fan and had started the blue paint job. I just bought some more paint and kept on. I like it. Now if I can just get the tube reinforcement frame done we'll be in business.:thanku:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts