My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
52 cubes of goodness
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just gonna do a little cleaning and touching up. Then I got egged on by a 12 year old. Did I mention I have to be able to plow with this when the time comes :bonk:

Attachments

·
52 cubes of goodness
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Pic of the hitch I hacked out of a Caravan class III in the spring. Only had to drill 1 hole. It mounts to the other 3 factory holes. Best of all it was free. :050:

Attachments

·
Cranky Motorsports
15,265 Posts
Pic of the hitch I hacked out of a Caravan class III in the spring. Only had to drill 1 hole. It mounts to the other 3 factory holes. Best of all it was free. :050:
That is sweet!!!

·
Cranky Motorsports
15,265 Posts
Not fond of "John Seeres" however, you are doing excellent work!! Looks nice... even in green and yellow!

·
5 Onan Flush
622 Posts
I just sold my suburban 12 because P.O. had painted it JD green. Good paint job, but if it ain't a deere to start with......................

Just kiddin' ya! Paint it whatever ya like!

·
Cranky Motorsports
15,265 Posts
I just sold my suburban 12 because P.O. had painted it JD green. Good paint job, but if it ain't a deere to start with......................

Just kiddin' ya! Paint it whatever ya like!
Yah you probably won't get much love in this forum painting a nice GT18 JD colors, but like I said, it looks nice! And it still is a sears.

·
52 cubes of goodness
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I didn't realize that till I started to post it. I guess it would be the equivilent of putting a small block chevy in a cuda. In any event, my son and I are having a great time together, and are actually talking about doing another suburban. We will do factory colors next time. :sorry1:

Attachments

1 - 14 of 14 Posts