My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Wheel Horse NUT!!!
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It was a BEAUTIFUL day for playing with the horses yesterday, so I got them ALL out and started cleaning and re-organizing the shop... Here's the pics!

The RJ-58

400 Suburban

550 Suburban

The Suburban 8-speed in "mockup" stage... 551

The Dually... 633 with S/G K181

And, even though she's FAR from presentable... the 1054

·
I'll never get to 10,000
5,177 Posts
WOW!!!
Nice stable you got there. Didn't see a round hood Ranger though.

·
Wheel Horse NUT!!!
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I don't keep the Rangers around long... Not big on them, but they are good trading material!

·
15,000 +posts!
20,408 Posts
WOW!..I thought I was a Tractor-Holic!..you've got a dozen,I've only got 6 or 7,and no Wheel Horses (yet!)...

I have the same tires on my Sears Compact 7M as the rears on your RJ-58,6x12" turfs..I see some of yours have car looking snow tires,but are probably stock 12" ones..I recently got some 13" studded snows very similar to those I put on spoked 13" trailer wheels,but the darn center holes are a 1/8" too small to fit over the hub,so I'll have to remedy that somehow..:(

Thats a real nice collection you have--bet its expensive to maintain all of them--a dozen oil changes,batteries for the electric start ones,tires,etc..not to mention the time it must take--you are a dedicated man!..

·
2,261 Posts
Nice fleet,how long did it take to accumulate all those?I think my wife would shot me if I had that many.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Great collection you have there. I love the way the horses look with the cheveron style tires on them, I'll be saving for some on my '71 soon.

·
Wheel Horse NUT!!!
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks guys...

Well, at this time last year... I only had one. The 400 Suburban. Since the end of July last year, I have been hunting them... Luckily, my wife is VERY supportive of my hobby. :thThumbsU

I now have just about enough AG tires for all of them... :)

·
Wheel Horse NUT!!!
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
No, but only 4 of them don't run. I have all the stuff to get them ALL running, but I don't have the time right now... Soon enough! :)

·
Super Moderator
16,325 Posts
I like to see that people have bigger collections than me. Then my wife won't think I'm to Nuts. Bell I love the Horse collection.

·
USMC
19,146 Posts
Great collection and thanks for sharing it with us. slkpk

·
Registered
214 Posts
What a collection Thanks for the pictures.If I had that many I would be sleeping in the garage per sweet wife's instructions.:thanku:

·
Professional Homeowner
7,649 Posts
What a collection Thanks for the pictures.If I had that many I would be sleeping in the garage per sweet wife's instructions.:thanku:
The Wheel Horses will still love you. Yes, they won't kick you out. They love you just the way you are. The Wheel Horses love you no matter what. Yes, they'll always come back to you. Yes.....

·
16,487 Posts
Nice Collection......

1 - 16 of 16 Posts