My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went to Maine yesterday to get a wheel horse "tub" trailer. I've wanted to get one for Kathy to pull behind her ranger for over two years now and after getting SNAKED from someone on another I was pretty depressed until Dennis in Maine offered to sell me his!

This was much better because not only did we get a much sought after trailer, but I got to see MaineDad again and his family as well as meet Dennis and Darren! (finally on the later) And per AWAYS Micah's lovely wife had cooked up Banana choc chip bread for the whole group!

Thanks to all!

Attachments

·
Deere 330 Killer
17,892 Posts
could you give me some more info on that? i have one and dont know much about it

·
Registered
933 Posts
Nice trailer, but...
I'm ISO more info on that banana chocholate chip bread!

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
could you give me some more info on that? i have one and dont know much about it
I wish I could. All I know is that they are as rare as hens' teeth in the northern sticks of Vermont, and I believe they are "true" wheel horse trailers, not some lg. factory then paint it red with a sticker type of trailer.

·
Deere 330 Killer
17,892 Posts
well mines rare lol. thats awesome!

·
16,804 Posts
Good deal--Gerry... They were made for Wheelhorse, I don't know, as a true attachment--but so many folks just left them outside in the weather..

How is Micah doing? I miss him on here....I'll send him a PM...

glenn

1 - 7 of 7 Posts