My Tractor Forum banner
  • Are you passionate about Tractors? Would you like to write about topics that interest you and get paid for it? Read all about it here!
1301 - 1312 of 1312 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Do you have anywhere to do some enduro riding?
I ran enduros for about 6 years and did a lot of trail riding before that. My body is paying me back now for all the fun I had ( broken bones are a lot more fun in your 20's). The closest thing I'll get to that again is the few dirt roads that are left here in S.C. PA. and the hope to get it up to Tioga for some day long dirt road adventures.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Im guessing thats the new KLR? I heard they were/had redone the bike after decades of being about the same. How do you like it?
That's actually a 2018. The last year for the old model. The new ones are coming out as 2022's and are fuel injected as well as some other upgrades. So far I LOVE this bike. The riding position is great for me. I went for a 40 mile ride the day I got it and when I got back my elbows didn't hurt, my hands didn't fall asleep, and my neck wasn't stiff lol. I got a taller windshield for it already and I'm getting some side panniers as well. I'll update this pics. then.

·
Parts collector
4,339 Posts
Our trip to TN on the Electra.

Attachments

·
Parts collector
4,339 Posts
After 24 years with my ZG1000 Concours I moved to this. Brought it home last Saturday.

View attachment 2516524
My first street bike was an 84 KLR 600 I bought used in 84 with 1000 miles on it. Kick start only. I rode that thing to work every day.

Reactions: jd60dave

·
Parts collector
4,339 Posts
We hit wheels through time when we were done there and Haywood BBQ MAN they were the best ribs I ever had!
We almost put 1500 miles on the old girl.

Attachments

1301 - 1312 of 1312 Posts