My Tractor Forum banner

Got a Gravely!!

2K views 7 replies 4 participants last post by  gerryw 
#1 ·
Put a WTB ad in CR and ended up with a super convert. Gravely in great shape! Came with a brush hog, sicklebar mower, and a sulky!!! All for $400.00, good deal or what? Starts right up and drives well, tires are in good shape, all I need to do is put a different hook up for the sulky on, it has the old ball type hook up still.
:trink40:

Gerry

Pics will be coming!

#3 ·
Sorry, still no pics as of right yet, however, used it on some high weeds and brush, was just getting the hang of it and it seems to "overheat". Stopped running, guess I need to go thought the carb etc. Was hoping just to take off and mow with it. :banghead3

#5 ·
Look for a set of dual wheels for the hills. Gravely recomended duals for all sulkie use. I've heard some dealers would not sell a sulkie unless you had duals.......the only problem is that the tractor will be alittle wider than the front deck. It looks like a nice tractor good luck with it. Ed

#6 ·
If you are not familiar with the Gravely dual wheel spacers, they are made of cast iron and weigh a ton! So you are not only gaining width but alot of low weight, so they add alot to stability. Good luck, Ed

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.