My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Premium Member
954 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am trying to figure out how Santa is going to get a 3-point hitch, PTO driven chipper/shredder under our tree! :fing32:

·
Administrator
12,574 Posts
Put the tree on the roof of your shed or garage and leave the door open!:thThumbsU

All I want for Christmas is some time to work on all my projects....

·
Registered
826 Posts
My wish? 10"-18" of snow for southern NH on X-Mas morning. :snowing:

A. FINALLY some seat time on the X530 with blower :trink39: and...

B. Won't have to stuff the family and presents in the car and visit the Wifes' family!! :eck22:

·
TE Forum Contributor
408 Posts
A FEL would be nice but I'm not sure what I need it for. :D

In all seriousness, I will ask for a mulching kit. If I don't get it, I'll just buy it come spring. :fing32:

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
Roy I thought you already had a 3 point hitch on your Green Machine.

·
Premium Member
954 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Roy I thought you already had a 3 point hitch on your Green Machine.
I do! But I want a chipper/shredder that attaches to Big Greene via 3-point and uses the diesel power via PTO. something like this:

·
Premium Member
9,676 Posts
My Christmas wish (to finish the 50" BMP Deck)/

(Six) cans of blue paint
(Five) 6" rollers with bushings
(Four) cans of Black paint
(Three) Blades with bearing covers
(Two) 5" pullies
And
(One) Belt

Tis the seasion.

·
3K & Yet So Little to Say
3,341 Posts
My wish is already in the barn....1026R. A quick hitch from Harbor Freight would be nice , but could wait until spring too.......

·
Premium Member
954 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
My wish? 10"-18" of snow . . . Won't have to stuff the family and presents in the car and visit the Wifes' family!!
Now that is funny! And it might get you in trouble? :trink39:

·
Registered
615 Posts
All I want for christmas is a old garden tractor to be under the tree with multiple attachments that just needs a restore and some love!

·
Light Saber Warrior
448 Posts
....that the weight box will give me the traction I've been looking for with the 54" blade hanging off the front. Here's to pushing 12" fresh snow up hill! Lol

·
Likes Vintage JDs
9,875 Posts
I am trying to figure out how Santa is going to get a 3-point hitch, PTO driven chipper/shredder under our tree! :fing32:
See Roy, here's the thing about these chippers: They don't go under trees -- the trees go in them! Santa knows this.

Picframer liked his for the X749.

·
Enginerd - DieselDork
785 Posts
... someone to come along and offer me retail price for my LA150 before I move to China. (so that I can buy a 2305 when I get back!)

·
USMC
19,146 Posts
A new redesigned Heavy Hitch, Artillian Forks & a MC519 Cart with 54C powerflo. slkpk

·
Registered
826 Posts
A Deere hat that my salesman said he'd "throw in" when I bought my X530 but he never did. :banghead3

That's an expensive hat so I'll ask Santa for it.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts