My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Traded a crappy ariens that was junk for a 5271 with bag. It runs fine. Its REALLY light due to it being a 19" My dad actually really likes it alot so im gona let him use it at his house. And he once told me he didnt like the staggered deck. Oh well i like it too. Ill get some pics but it might be a few days since ill be at my grandparents farm for a few days but theres a 2 stroke snapper there! The people they bought it from left it there and it turns freely so it should run.

·
Registered
2,930 Posts
Traded a crappy ariens that was junk for a 5271 with bag. It runs fine. Its REALLY light due to it being a 19" My dad actually really likes it alot so im gona let him use it at his house. And he once told me he didnt like the staggered deck. Oh well i like it too. Ill get some pics but it might be a few days since ill be at my grandparents farm for a few days but theres a 2 stroke snapper there! The people they bought it from left it there and it turns freely so it should run.
Great job! Looking forward to see pics. Get that 2-cycle Snapper running for your grandparents! Maby they will let you keep it.....:hide:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts