My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just wanted to say hi to all you folks out there, this is a great site for info. I run a salvage yard here and just picked up a yardman 16 hydrostatic that came in for scrap.I couldent pass it up,and took it home . has alot of potential. first i have to id it. ser# 146-990-400 mod 80-13638 , I will need a fuel tank and seat spring for starters, hope to here from you guys out there. thanks! junkie

·
Registered
4,164 Posts
Hey junkie, welcome ! Good to see another MA member! We're growing in numbers, but we'll never catch up with the larger states. ( unless quality counts, lol ! )

·
Retired and Busy!
10,175 Posts
Junkie

Try digging around over in the Lawn and Garden Tractors By Brand and maybe get some help quicker.
http://www.mytractorforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=117
:Welcome1: We are glad to have you. There are many friendly and knowledgeable folks here at MTF, so enjoy all the different forums. Click on ”Active Topics” near the top left of the page for all the latest activity. You can also register with other members from your state by clicking here:

·
9K+ Poster
12,163 Posts
Welcome to the forum! :Welcome1:

·
Retired Aug.31 2007
7,473 Posts
Welcome to the site. Glad to have you.

·
Former MTF Admin.
25,773 Posts
:Welcome1: junkie !, nice to have you with us. I tried your info. at MTD's Yardman manual lookup, but the numbers you gave are not coming up with anything. You might double check them and try again Yardman Manuals :fing32:

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
thanks for checking jim I think the vin# is wrong. it looks like any other 990 .the only parts i need are the seat spring and fuel tank. hope someone out there can help. thanks again

·
Registered
535 Posts
Glad to have you with us. Enjoy the ride.

·
Registered
866 Posts
:Welcome1: :trink39:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts