My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
I think I found somewhat of a unicorn. Not just for North America, but especially for Utah. I picked it up a couple months ago. Found it in my local want ads.
It’s made in Italy and it seems they are very popular in Europe. I’ve no clue how this one found its way here. Figured I’d post some photos just in case someone else in North America finds one and like me wonders if they have the only one on this side of the Atlantic.

It has the ACME ALN 290 engine (same as older BCS machines). The tiller is the only attachment I have and it works great. The only problem I have is the operator present handle on the left handlebar is broken. It would be easy to replace … if I lived in Italy.
https://www.rebellino.it/p1370/leva-comando-arresto-motorstop-goldoni.html

If anyone knows more about this machine I'd love to learn more.
Edit: Arrrrg. Can I get a moderator to change the title. It's Goldoni, not Goldini.

·
Administrator
16,727 Posts
Sturdy looking machine. European garden tractors are really ready to work, vineyards, terraced gardens, etc. Love the color, would go well with my Kubota, but fortunately I went Red (no orange then) and the old "Horse" has been going steady for 37 years. Hope you have the same luck.
MikeC

1 - 5 of 5 Posts