My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
5K Poster!!!
5,141 Posts
Thats a heckuva buy if they go for it. I wonder what year it is? If its a 94-94 I'tll have the walboro.

·
Registered
1,567 Posts
Hope you get that, its even electric start, I love my 10515's almost same mower, one of the best lawnboys imo

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
I wouldn't give more than $75 on this one but I'm a tightwad. I bought two RUNNING 105xx mowers a year ago for $10 for the pair. They weren't perfect but they ran and cut. They are sitting unused right now. Isn't that silly?

·
Registered
2,930 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I wouldn't give more than $75 on this one but I'm a tightwad. I bought two RUNNING 105xx mowers a year ago for $10 for the pair. They weren't perfect but they ran and cut. They are sitting unused right now. Isn't that silly?
I wouldn't give $5 for a Dura Force unless it was a commercial. But, I would be willng to pay 100 for this F engined machine. Thats just me. But, I understand what you are saying.

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
I wouldn't give $5 for a Dura Force unless it was a commercial. But, I would be willng to pay 100 for this F engined machine. Thats just me. But, I understand what you are saying.
They were f engine machines. I prefer them to duraforces also.

·
Castor Freak
2,167 Posts
There will be others, for better prices too, just you wait.:trink40:

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
You're better off not getting it for that price. If you didn't already have a mower it would be worth it. I imagine if you are a patient, you can find one in similar shape for $25-50.

·
Registered
2,930 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
You're better off not getting it for that price. If you didn't already have a mower it would be worth it. I imagine if you are a patient, you can find one in similar shape for $25-50.
True..... I will just have to keep my eyes open.....:hide:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts