My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Simplicity Benn
1,574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
found this place while camping this past week. tonnes and tonnes of old iron...literally. lots of old engines, pumps, outboard motors, old farm implements, old reel mowers, push mowers and everything and anything in between. i didnt get much pictures of what the actual inside of the house/antique store looked like but if you wern't skinny like me you wouldnt be able to move in their. i almost thought there was to much stuff. as i past by some of the isles with piles of stuff i couldn't help but wonder what cool stuff lays deep beneath or inside the piles of stuff. heres some crappy cell phone pictures. if you guys want directions to this place PM me and i'll see what i can do.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,779 Posts
Wow great find.

·
Simplicity Benn
1,574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
heres the engines. he had a bout 4 hit and miss ranging from 50-95 dollars each. all the small engines (iron horse, briggs and wisconsin, ranged from 25-75 dollars each.) there were two wisconsin robin engines.

he two identical buicks for sale.

Attachments

·
Simplicity Benn
1,574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
heres the final pic. this briggs was attached to a wooden base, it had some type of gear box comming off it. any questions about the stuff shown details about the place i'll try to answer. enjoy the pics!!

Attachments

·
Registered
3,791 Posts
Wow is that a picture of the neighbor across the street? Good lookin iron by the way!

·
Registered
243 Posts
Did I notice two old Flexible Flyer sleds?:thThumbsU

I have two Flyers in the barn. Both were mine when I was a kid. Need to clean them up because the grandson will be old enough to use them this coming winter.

·
Registered
1,639 Posts
Amazing! How much did he want for the four tractors at the bottom of each post?:sidelaugh

·
Registered
355 Posts
Must not ask for directions to this place...
Must not ...
Please.

No.

OK. Where is it?

Regards,

Dan ... retired ... with too much time on my hands

1 - 20 of 32 Posts