My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, my name is Jashu (pronounced Yah-Shoo). I live in the middle of Michigan and I have been playing with Farmalls for a number of years, but only have one at the present time (656D). I run a small wildlife habitat business and use my tractors on projects. My lifeline is a Kioti DK 45 S with a cab, air and gear drive. I have had it for four springs and no problems at all. My other habits are vintage snowmobiles. I have three Kawasaki Invaders, they are liquid cooled 440s and were the cats pajamas in their day. They're still pretty cool. I rebuilt two of them completely and ride them through the winter. I found this place while looking for information on a Case 155 garden tractor I aquired. Might restore it, or just sell it since I now have it running like a top! Thanks for the site, I will be around now that I have found you.

·
Former MTF Admin.
25,773 Posts
Jashu , sounds like you got quite a fine array of machines there to work and play with, nice to have you aboard here with us and enjoy all the forums :fing32:.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts