My Tractor Forum banner
  • Are you passionate about Tractors? Would you like to write about topics that interest you and get paid for it? Read all about it here!
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
962 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It has 376 hours looks to be in good to great shape, paint still good an shiny, Lug tires @60-75% tread left, 60"kubota mid mountmower, an aftermarket back blade is all that is with it.

Its at a dlr $5,750.00 and he said he'll throw in all the new filters on it.

What do you guys think?

·
Registered
2,296 Posts
a quick search on tractorhouse.com shows three listings, the cheapest is $6800, so the price looks good.

·
Registered
962 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ended up that I gave them 6k tax included for it with the 60 in mmm an 5 ft back blade. But for the extra $250 they went from frt to back an changed, ckd, repaired anything that was wore or broke and sharpened the blades an cleaned it until it looked like new. All filters an oil are now new. 367 hrs instead of 376 I had wrote earlier. Also got a brand new mower deck an tractor owners manual with it also an 1 can of each color grey an orange spray paint for touch up if I need it. These are pics before anything was done to it. Going to pick it up tomorrow morn.

I live 125 miles away from anywhere, so I told them it had to be right the first time. I can't be dragging it back an forth. They are probably the oldest Kubota dlr in the U.S. or at least the midwest. Odell tractor in Indep, Mo.

Attachments

·
Old Tractor Enthusiest
466 Posts
For $6k think you did great. The new 60" mmm is a $2k item on its own. So $4k for a tractor that is barely broken in (based on the hours) and that should work well for years to come is hard to beat. Good luck!

·
Registered
962 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'm old an wore out an this is more for my joy of having a fine piece of machinery before I die to ride around the resort on an mow something thats easy if I get the feeling....:fing32:

I'm just to old to build custom cars anymore, I did that for forty five years an I'm tired of it now, plus the cost now days of stuff to build one.

I have an old sears LT1000 12hp 38" cut that looks an runs like brand new that I mow my own property with.

I got my N scale model train layout for my winter hobby an my new to me/used tractor for my summer hobby now. Probably not a lot of people that wax their machinery, but I do, an I keep them sparkling clean an lubed properly.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts