My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fighting the good fight against spammers.

Have an interest in old yazoo riders and supply parts down under to the machines that are still running around here.

Cheers Redrooyazoo.

·
4K Poster!!!
4,504 Posts
:MTF_wel2:

Glad you found us!
There are some Yazoo fans hereabouts - enjoy!

Any chance that you're in Sydney?

·
Always Learning
2,158 Posts
He is from

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hi Fcubman,

Not from Sydney, that would make me a cockroach, i am from Brisbane which makes me a cane toad. Brisbane is about 800 miles/1200 km north of Sydney.

Just some of the banter we carry on with down under as we do enjoy it when state (Queensland vs New South Wales) vs state in any form of sport.

Cheers Redrooyazoo.

·
The Admin from... Nowhere!
13,970 Posts
Hi Fcubman,

Not from Sydney, that would make me a cockroach, i am from Brisbane which makes me a cane toad. Brisbane is about 800 miles/1200 km north of Sydney.

Just some of the banter we carry on with down under as we do enjoy it when state (Queensland vs New South Wales) vs state in any form of sport.

Cheers Redrooyazoo.
Ahh Brisbane! Fish & Chips, Mortons Bay bugs (yum!), Surfer's Paradise! Lucky bloke, you Redroo!

·
4K Poster!!!
4,504 Posts

·
4K Poster!!!
4,504 Posts
Hi Fcubman,

Cheers Redrooyazoo.
All right! I had a friend in Sydney, lost touch with him. I was down there in 1969, had a great time, and met a lot of extrememly nice people. I even considered moving there, but would have been eligible for your military draft. Once was enough for me! :Stop:

Cheers!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts