My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK,So I bought a GTH27V52LS a few weeks ago.I thought I got a jam up deal on it.
Then last week I was on line checking on getting an oil filter for it,I checked Wal Mart,Auto Zone,Advance Auto Parts,NAPA and maybe a few more.Then I called the Dealer and they gave me a price that was competitive to the other stores so I decided to get it there.
When she rang it up it was $7.79,cheaper than anywhere else I checked.Then I decided,well,I'll just see about getting some oil so I asked about oil and a guy showed me some Husqvarna XP-1 Full Synthetic.They didn't have the prices up so I asked him and he said he didn't know but thought it was around $5.00 - $6.00 a quart.So I decided I'd try it.Got up there and it rang $4.09 a quart,maybe not as cheap as some that Wal Mart sells,but I thought it was a pretty good price with the Husqvarna name on it.
I just got a few more tenths of an hour before I change the oil,it should happen this week.

Well,I know where I'm going when I need to replace a belt.:thThumbsU

·
Registered
359 Posts
I found that local hardware stores are often less expensive than the box stores. I was shopping for a weber grill, it was cheaper at my local store (compared to lowes)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts