My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Where is the best place to get some stuff. I would like a new seat, tube for collector, and blade possibly? Are there different kinds of blades?

·
Premium Member
511 Posts
Hi Chops,

One place is Parts Tree.com. I've purchased from them.

By the way, welcome to the forum! :MTF_wel:

My 28" Snapper came with a Ninja blade, I've also got a Gator blade, thinking about adding a Hi-Lift blade for better suction/bagging.

·
Registered
596 Posts
Just a heads up, but when I was shopping I found a complaints site on the OD people. Several people complained of their cards being charged & parts not showing up for multiple months if at all. When all was said & done on my project, the local retailer/repair center had EVERYTHING in stock & told me that they'd order anything I wanted straight from Snapper with their twice weekly order & charge me the same as PartsTree with NO shipping (got TN tax tho). I used H&H (Lawnmower Pros) & Jack's Small Engines, but both left me hanging on back orders. There seems to be a tendency for internet vendors to aid their cash-flow situation by charging the cards, getting their pay, & then letting the order go stale while they enjoy increased liquidity. My local guy has no concept of this.

·
Premium Member
511 Posts
Just a heads up, but when I was shopping I found a complaints site on the OD people. Several people complained of their cards being charged & parts not showing up for multiple months if at all. When all was said & done on my project, the local retailer/repair center had EVERYTHING in stock & told me that they'd order anything I wanted straight from Snapper with their twice weekly order & charge me the same as PartsTree with NO shipping (got TN tax tho). I used H&H (Lawnmower Pros) & Jack's Small Engines, but both left me hanging on back orders. There seems to be a tendency for internet vendors to aid their cash-flow situation by charging the cards, getting their pay, & then letting the order go stale while they enjoy increased liquidity. My local guy has no concept of this.
(Sigh) :thThumbsU Wish I lived in Tennessee!

·
Registered
2,406 Posts
I'm with H-D on outdoor dist.I Don't deal with Partstree,I've never heard much bad about them, but we're both in TX and they charge me 8.5% sales tax. I've dealt with "lawnmorerpros and was satisfied.Even bought from Sears,but they are list(dealer)price,shipped from 2 warehouses and still charged me sales tax. To get an idea of prices google "Snapper 7012345" (the number you need) and you should get several hits, compare price and shipping.I wish my local dealers had the attitude of H-D's dealer,they would get my business,too.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts