My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
1946 2n, 316JD
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well sort of a new hobby. I used to be into bolens tractors. I loved my Bolens. I had everything for her.
I got a fever and started racing Jet skis. Building a fast 1/8 mile ski. 77.8MPH in the 1/8th.
My oldest (Only at that time) raced with me, and my wife of 16 yrs. My daughter is 21.
HERE IT COMES!...
My wife of 16 yrs surprised me with TWINS TWO years ago.
This year I took a sort of bad crash at 64.4 MPH (i use a GPS for speed readings).
shortly after that (2hrs) I got to thinking... I have crashed before, but my kid was grown, she would be fine.... But these new guys need a good man to show them how it should be done. WHAT a MAN IS.
I want My new son and daughter raised WITH THIS DAD! That is all there is to it!

Two days later i put my skis on e-bay... I took a but whipping on the price of the modded one, But that is how it goes.

So My sone and I Mow the lawn together. ride in the trailer, and we all play outside together.
and I still miss my skis, But Not when My kids laugh and play with me.

so this is wh I am here. I may ask a question or two,,, or three LOL!

I live in muskegon Mi.

Keep me in mind if you see a JD cab for a 212. That way me and My son will be dry, maybe warm this winter:trink39:

·
Retired and Busy!
10,175 Posts
tradar

Congrats on your twins and your "new tractor hobby." If you haven’t already, be sure and check out our Lawn and Garden Tractors By Brand / John Deere Forum here: http://www.mytractorforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=12
:MTF_wel2: We are glad to have you. There are many friendly and knowledgeable folks here at MTF, so enjoy all the different forums. Click on ”Active Topics” near the top left of the page for all the latest activity. You can also register with other members from your state by clicking here:

·
Great Site Good People
6,656 Posts
tradar, I must admit that is one of the best introductions that I have read! Being a father can be more of a challenge than racing with jet skis. Maybe when your twins are older, you can get some regular jet skis. The regular non-modified run pretty fast. Anyway welcome to MTF.:MTF_wel:

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Hi

Welcome to the forum. You and your twins can share many great times with tractors as well. Just ask anyone on here and they can probably tell you about tractors they had or used when they were kids.

Brian

·
Registered
4,164 Posts
Hi &:MTF_wel2: :MTF_wel2: tradar , May I applaud your unselfish decision to be a father to your twins. :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: Folks like you are what make MTF what it is. Enjoy !

·
Former MTF Admin.
25,773 Posts
:MTF_wel: tradar, thanks for the informative intro. and we are glad to have you aboard here, hope you enjoy all the forums :).

·
Retired Aug.31 2007
7,473 Posts
Welcome. Glad to have you.

·
Registered
748 Posts
:MTF_wel2: Welcome to the forum and congrats on the twins. I think they will be more fun than the ski's and when they get older you teach them. Just keep an eye on your tools as they get older. I have 2 grandsons, one 6years and the other 5 month's. If I have something missing I look in the older ones little tool box and usually find it. LOL.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts