My Tractor Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

· Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just wondering? Has anyone used an engine on any tractor or other unit with the GEET reactor carburetor yet?
You Tube has at least two videos and one shows a seven horsepower engine that has been running straight for 12 years , can burn even fuel oil , and puts out clean CARBON FREE exhaust!
One shows a kid in the U K that

· Premium Member
9,443 Posts
sounds like snake oil to me. If the fuel going in has carbon in it, then the exhaust going out has to have carbon in it. The only way that it could be carbon free is if there was some sort of nuclear reaction going on insde the engine that was changing the carbon atoms to some other element.

· Registered
4,738 Posts
Ha ha!...
I just read the description on the geet-pantone website, and either the author who wrote it is a 5-yr old kid attempting to describe the starship enterprise warp reactor - or else the author is plain stupid.
One thing for sure - he is not educated in science or engineering - and so the way this reads is like he didnt even attempt to make it rational.

Bottom line: i've never seen or read a bigger pile of horsesheeyat than that writeup.

Im still laughing at it!....

Ha ha ha!!!!...

Here is a good piece: "...generates electrical fields while operating and some of these have opposite direction and are affected by mass movement of the gravitational field of earth..."

Cheers!!!

· Registered
4,738 Posts
....and puts out clean CARBON FREE exhaust!...
just to be clear for any future-readers of this thread.
If you put hydrocarbons "in"... there is no "carbon free" exhaust... unless that reactor is a nuclear type - which we all know it isn't... in fact it's no reactor at all... but if anyone insists - then I guess I could agree that this so-called "reactor" is about the same as the one inside my gut - that converts dark-red-kidney-beans, into methane. However this still means it's not "carbon-free" exhaust....
cheers!!!

(still laughing...)

· Professional Homeowner
8,842 Posts
Don’t matter what’s in the exhaust. Engine Still makes heat through friction and burning of fuel, therefore still contributes to global warming. Just like nuclear power plants making heat, electric motors make heat, my phone gets warm when I use it, the heat escapes my house when I open the front door to leave in the winter, the water heater I hear running in my basement as I type this, etc. Everything makes heat whether or not there’s carbon in the exhaust. There is no escape.

· Premium Member
9,443 Posts
Don’t matter what’s in the exhaust. Engine Still makes heat through friction and burning of fuel, therefore still contributes to global warming. Just like nuclear power plants making heat, electric motors make heat, my phone gets warm when I use it, the heat escapes my house when I open the front door to leave in the winter, the water heater I hear running in my basement as I type this, etc. Everything makes heat whether or not there’s carbon in the exhaust. There is no escape.
I guess you don't understand the science behind global warming. Most of the heat that is causing global warming comes from the sun, not from the friction of machines or the heat of internal combustion engines. It is the increased greenhouse gases, like carbon dioxide and methane in the atmosphere that trap heat inside the atmosphere and don't let enough heat energy escape into space to maintain the global average temperature at what it has been for the last couple of thousand years, and the more greenhouse gases there are in the atmosphere, the higher the average temperature will be. If the excess greenhouse gases weren't in the atmosphere then the heat generated by friction from all of the machines in the world could escape out through the atmosphere into space and would not affect the long term avertage temperature of the atmosphere.

Reactions: Dixon Driver

· Registered
4,738 Posts
I guess you don't understand the science behind global warming. Most of the heat that is causing global warming comes from the sun, not from the friction of machines or the heat of internal combustion engines. It is the increased greenhouse gases, like carbon dioxide and methane in the atmosphere that trap heat inside the atmosphere and don't let enough heat energy escape into space to maintain the global average temperature at what it has been for the last couple of thousand years, and the more greenhouse gases there are in the atmosphere, the higher the average temperature will be. If the excess greenhouse gases weren't in the atmosphere then the heat generated by friction from all of the machines in the world could escape out through the atmosphere into space and would not affect the long term avertage temperature of the atmosphere.
....I think he was kidding.....

and to comment on greenhouse gasses.... methane and CO2 are technically greenhouse gasses - yes - however talking about them is like talking about a grain of sand on a beach.
Water vapour... H20 is "orders of magnitude" more effective greenhouse gas... and there is "orders of magnitude" more of it in the atmosphere.....
Now we can start a debate about how supposedly "clean burning" hydrogen fuel cars would not contribute to global warming, because their exhaust is "pure and clean water vapour" but by saying that - we immediately defeat ourselves on the very scientific principle behind greenhouse gas and global warming. However - we all know that evaporation from lakes and oceans would contribute many orders of magnitude more greenhouse gas H20 than humans would with their cars - just like the rotting bio-mass everywhere (from your lawn, to the amazon rainforest) creates many orders of magnitude more CO2 than man made activity - but nobody is interested in true and factual science behind all of this.

p.s.: CO2 is plant-food. if there was zero CO2 in the atmosphere, photosynthesis would not occur, and every living plant would die.
"...Many people believe they are “feeding” a plant when they put it in soil, water it, or place it outside in the Sun, but none of these things are considered food. Rather, plants use sunlight, water, and the gases in the air to make glucose, which is a form of sugar that plants need to survive. This process is called photosynthesis and is performed by all plants, algae, and even some microorganisms. To perform photosynthesis, plants need three things: carbon dioxide, water, and sunlight...."

when was the last time you saw that statement made in a "CO2 is evil" global warming article?.... LMAO!...

· Registered
558 Posts
I love all of these climate summits and such that point to engines causing the greenhouse gas, yet they never mention the fact that millions of acres of land that gets cleared daily, removing the plants that feed off of those gases while shading the soil.

· Premium Member
9,443 Posts
A friendly reminder from your mod and admin staff. Leave political discussion out of this thread per the House Rules.
A pure scientific discussion about climate change should not be considered a political discussion, but they do often stray from being a purely scientific discussion because some people believe that just because they read something on the internet or saw it in a you tube video that it must be true.

· Registered
5,483 Posts
I purchased my Plasma Reformer carb 300 years ago, and went with the optional flux capacitor, and alpha rhythm generator that enhanced its performance. This unit has performed without flaw since. I give it 5 stars, and the customer service 5.5 stars!

With every mowing, I've visited other worlds in galaxies far, far, away, and have mowed lawns of our galactic neighbors. All of this made possible with the use of 3 oz of non alcohol fuel, and 4 gallons of water!

I had taken many photos with my cell phone but alas, the memory card got wiped out on my last re-entry to the back yard.

When I get done writing chapter 6 of my Adventures in Mowing, I'll offer it to MTF members at a 100% discount in recognition of its true value.

👽;)

· Registered
7 Posts
just to be clear for any future-readers of this thread.
If you put hydrocarbons "in"... there is no "carbon free" exhaust... unless that reactor is a nuclear type - which we all know it isn't... in fact it's no reactor at all... but if anyone insists - then I guess I could agree that this so-called "reactor" is about the same as the one inside my gut - that converts dark-red-kidney-beans, into methane. However this still means it's not "carbon-free" exhaust....
cheers!!!

(still laughing...)
Cute Charley Brown!!! LoL. Seriously, first of all, one of the videos shows a person that built one himself and connects all the gauges and meters and proves there is no carbon emission and the device runs as efficiently as if it were running on hydrogen when it's running on gas ( that's a hint ). No offense but you've clearly never taken plasma physics in college. So simply Google plasma. Below wiki you will also note the reference to the plasma in the Sun. You must have learned somewhere in science that the elements were created and inherently could be broken down in the plasma.The GEET Reactor does exactly the same thing but at the temperature of the engine's EXHAUST! If you consider the magnet

· Premium Member
I use scissors! Twice a week.
10,947 Posts
Plasma requires temperatures that are MUCH higher than what the metals used these engines can withstand, they would literally melt.

If this item even REMOTELY worked like described, it would be on every single new vehicle engine today. And be one of the biggest inventions ever made.

· Premium Member
9,584 Posts
Are not them things called catalytic converters. Yea we have tried that. As to the methane in the atmosphere. Someone quick light a match. Also have you all not read the mastodons on the Siberian tundra will solve the green house gas problems from global warming. By the way that has been caused by the relocation of poles. Just maybe some weight redistribution will solve the problem.
Now that the hilarious can of worms has been opened maybe we just need to kick the can down the road.

· Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Why would someone fake videos of scientific discoveries on YouTube from several different countries? Someone mentioned a flux capacitor? Hahaha! But really creating plasma other than in the Sun that can change elements is a reality at the temperatures of exhaust gas if you consider both the magnetic and electrical power that's created by this simple device, it will all make sense. So I ask you... CHICKEN?????
I forgot you suggest that you might consider the equally simple device the gyroscope as long as you all know it all! And In one Video, the $300 one, the kid​

· Super Moderator
16,900 Posts
A post in this thread has been edited to delete unfriendly material...another one to delete references to politics...if the discussion cannot just deal with experience with the GEET reactor....it will have to end...please stop the sarcasm and disparaging posts...if you don't have any experience or knowledge of the GEET reactor here is no reason for you comment

· Premium Member
9,584 Posts
Geet Fuel Systems

The Global Environmental Energy Technology also known as the plasma reactor is a fuel system that was created by Paul Pantone. The GEET Fuel system is a vapour plasma unit that breaks or cracks the molecule of the fuel. This gives the engine better combustion efficiency.
Working of the GEET Reactor
The GEET plasma reactor motor makes use of water and other liquid for power. The engine runs on 80% water. The technology helped to save money and promotes a greener form of energy. The motor can be fitted to a car or any motor engine. The plasma reactor with use 50-80% of water or liquid and the remaining is gas or any burning fuel.
As our readers know only too well, Paul Pantone and Molley Pantone are the brains behind Global Environmental Energy Technology, popularly known as GEET, that saw the introduction of an innovative technology called Small engine plans. The motor can be built even by regular school students, having just a slight knowledge of the basics of mechanics. Safe to say, these students can choose to build it as a weekend project and complete the task within that period.
The technology can convert small gasoline stationary electric generators ranging to 10 KW. In simple words GEET is a fuel processor and is a simplified Plasma Reformer. It processes hydrocarbon fuel or waste and converts it to a form of Synthetic Natural Gas, that contains high volumes of hydrogen.
The parts from be procured from any hardware supplier as most of the materials required are plumbing parts. Some of the benefits of GEET include multiple fuel compatibility and more than ninety-nine percent lower emissions with a sizeable increase in the run time. The technology can be fitted into any internal combustion engine like turbine engine, gasoline or petrol. There are larger versions also available where the technology can be used for big cars and trucks.
The technology proposed by Paul Pantone was well within the ambit of thermodynamics rules. There are over 70 similar phenomenon available in rule books which become the source of the invention. To make it simple, the motor transfers exhaust heat to the fuel vapor, kept in vacuum and the overall configuration promotes a molecular breakdown inside the vacuum of heavier elements. Therefore, resulting in speeding up the molecular breakdown and intensifying the vacuum using less heat.
The Plasma Unit generates electrical fields while operating and some of these have opposite direction and are affected by mass movement of the gravitational field of earth, and that the frequency and vibration determine the amount of energy developed. Research laboratories in Europe have helped to duplicate the unit for the purpose of demonstration. Paul has also stated that non-natural heating can lessens the fields that are otherwise not normally self generated.
(The motor can be built even by regular school students).

Nope not here. But go ahead and build one. Let us know how it works out. Hardware store parts and a week end.

· Super Moderator
14,359 Posts
1 - 20 of 31 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.