My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all, I'm a new owner of a 2007 GC2300L with 97 hrs just got this tractor may 11th and seem to be have some issues with the front bucket, when I have a load in the bucket and attempt to lower it >jumps/bucks/ and I have to release the joystick or its going to tear up the front end, even when I put just enough presser on the stick so it creep down it jumps & bucks, so I dump the load up high to not to get injured or kill my new toy, I think its a bad piston or air in the line ??
is this a known problem
thanks
GC

·
Registered
1,864 Posts
jumping and bucking? jumping , to me, sound slike you are saying it is rising and lowering fast repetively, while you have the loader control inthe dump position.. is it really doing this?

Or is it lowering fast and when you let off a bit the entire tractor rocks back and forth some.. thus making the loader control even more eratic as your hand is on it while it is rocking and .. etc..??

soundguy

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
it raises up fine, when I'm lowering it, with my hand on the joystick it stops and starts in a split second, and keep doing this till I release the stick, I have to stop our ether I'm going to tear up the loader or get hurt, as I stated, even after I let go and get my self together, I try it very slow pushing the stick and it creeps down then jumps again.
the shop call yesterday and the tech said that's the way it works, that really worries me, I have run many many fork truck and have one at my shop, so I *** sure know Hydraulics operate, has anybody out there come across this problem and if so what was the fixI should be getting the second call today from the shop, see what they have to say
ty--gc

1 - 3 of 3 Posts