My Tractor Forum banner

61 - 69 of 69 Posts

·
Proud Member of the 1K Club
1,375 Posts
Discussion Starter #61
Calvin, I just wanted you to know I received all 6 blades. I installed the ones for the Bush Hog deck, but I got lazy on the Husq. They seem like the right blades. Just as soon as the grass starts growing again I'll let you know how they do.:thanku:
sorry for the delay in getting back but im glad you got them

calvin

im trying to find time to work on store but seem to be having problems getting into the habit of cropping pictures taking pictures posting pictures on the site etc.

so i need to get back into the adding products mode

calvin

·
Registered
62 Posts
Hi there......recent member of the John Deere board and was wondering if you could tell me what the benefits are of the gator product line. I read everyone is very pleased with them and they seem to be extremely popular but what will they do that the blades in my 54" drive on John Deere mower deck won't do. What blades would you recommend and why for this deck when a rear baggin system is attached? Thanks for your patience.

·
1,375 Posts
Discussion Starter #63
Hi there......recent member of the John Deere board and was wondering if you could tell me what the benefits are of the gator product line. I read everyone is very pleased with them and they seem to be extremely popular but what will they do that the blades in my 54" drive on John Deere mower deck won't do. What blades would you recommend and why for this deck when a rear baggin system is attached? Thanks for your patience.
i will get back with you on this right now i dont really feel very well

·
1,375 Posts
Discussion Starter #64
the benifits from the gator is the thickness of it and plus the mulcher feature regualr oem blades normally dont have a mulcher feature and thickness in size diameter as the gator

oregon is the only one that makes the gator the blades we recommend depend on the size of the deck which i see you have a 54 " deck and it wont matter if the rear baggin system is attached or not but gator blades if you never tryed them before maybe you ought to give it a try we will be running specials soon on all blades regular and gator and edger blades we are trying to add products to our oregon catalog every day it takes time to add over 10,000 products so we will keep everyone here posted on the status but if someone needs a gator for a mower that we do not show let me know

i will add that product line quickly on the store
john deere will be added by tuesday next week

thanks
calvin

·
1,375 Posts
Discussion Starter #65
we will be working on the gator blades today and tommorrow evening after church and monday we are going to get these added so we can get some orders on these thanks
calvin

·
1,375 Posts
Discussion Starter #66
i am currently working on gator blades and im also going to be reworking the price structure a bit cause i am not getting any sales on them at this current time please by all means help us out after i get the price stucture figured out a bit the bigger blades are around 4 lbs each blade so shipping will be figured as to how much the overall package is

please let me know if you need a gator blade for a specific model i will take time if it is not loaded on the store i will post it on there thank you

calvin

·
forkz
5,838 Posts
calvin wayne here i found this part number it says they will fit z foce 50 just wanna b sure the number is 742-04053A oem is 01010168 if so give me price with shipping to zip 27886 thanx wayne

·
1,375 Posts
Discussion Starter #68
calvin wayne here i found this part number it says they will fit z foce 50 just wanna b sure the number is 742-04053A oem is 01010168 if so give me price with shipping to zip 27886 thanx wayne
wayne i am too sleepy to look this up right now i will get back with you later today

calvin

·
1,375 Posts
Discussion Starter #69
hi wayne sorry about the delay n getting back i did check that number but the catalog dont show a gator for that number but it does show a regualr blade if you can check with a cub dealer to see if they do make a gator for this model and let me know what they say if possible will need a gator blade part #
if there is one available

calvin

61 - 69 of 69 Posts