My Tractor Forum banner

41 - 60 of 69 Posts

·
Proud Member of the 1K Club
1,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
Well that just proves my point (not knowing what Rest and Relaxation is) ;)

Try to get some.
oh that rest and relax well i did get the mcculloch parts took me 3 hrs to get there and 4 hrs to get back cause i stopped in at mccalls restaurant in goldsboro nc to get some grub my breaksfast at 6 pm at night wow yep breaksfast that was my only meal all day long .

well im working on more gators this evening so i will catch you all later on

calvin

·
Dan
3,954 Posts
Wow I am surprise many people like gator blades.

Do you have any blades for my John deer stx38's black mower deck that are 38" with 2 blades?

would this help short mulch and cut nice yard?

How last they would be? 1 or 2 years?

·
1,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
Wow I am surprise many people like gator blades.

Do you have any blades for my John deer stx38's black mower deck that are 38" with 2 blades?

would this help short mulch and cut nice yard?

How last they would be? 1 or 2 years?
i will check on this and get back with youon it it may be tommorrow sometime thanks

·
Dan
3,954 Posts
i will check on this and get back with you on it it may be tomorrow sometime thanks

That ok we not hurried because we still have snow.:fing32:

I want know if do you have blades for Case or Ingersoll mower deck 44" I heard they cost 3 blades for 55 dollars on online that member here told me it very expense to buy from dealer.

·
1,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #49
That ok we not hurried because we still have snow.:fing32:

I want know if do you have blades for Case or Ingersoll mower deck 44" I heard they cost 3 blades for 55 dollars on online that member here told me it very expense to buy from dealer.
actually its cheaper thru me than that 55.00 i just need the oem # or the dimensions on the blades

what will help is the length and the center hole size and the width thickness

thanks

·
Dan
3,954 Posts
actually its cheaper thru me than that 55.00 i just need the oem # or the dimensions on the blades

what will help is the length and the center hole size and the width thickness

thanks
I think Ingersoll444 or Pigsitter know this. My mower deck is 44" so I am check size now

·
forkz
5,926 Posts
calvin how u doing i have a cub zforce 50 z turn n was wandering r the gators available oem is 01010168 thank u wayne

·
1,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #52
calvin how u doing i have a cub zforce 50 z turn n was wandering r the gators available oem is 01010168 thank u wayne
wayne how old is this cub ????

have you got a way of getting the measurements for me like the length and the center size thanks

cause with that i can probily come up with something but what i will do is check in the morning with oregon distributor to see what is available by the way where in eastern nc are you im also in eastern nc

thanks

·
forkz
5,926 Posts
the z force is a 06 i have to change oil n get it ready for this season waiting on the weather as i nhave to doit outside i live n tarboro about 70 miles from raliegh thanks wayne

·
1,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #54
the z force is a 06 i have to change oil n get it ready for this season waiting on the weather as i nhave to doit outside i live n tarboro about 70 miles from raliegh thanks wayne
i will check with the distributor to make sure if they make one on monday sorry about the delay in replying back been kinda busy taking care of perdie these last few days almost time for her morning meds and she is barking now so i guess i will get her meds ready and food

i just ate good ole oatmeal so that will last me all day

calvin

·
1,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #55
I think Ingersoll444 or Pigsitter know this. My mower deck is 44" so I am check size now
if you can see if ingersoll or pigsitter can help me on this it will help me alot to find out which blade you need let me know

calvin

·
haffast
2,450 Posts
Calvin, I just wanted you to know I received all 6 blades. I installed the ones for the Bush Hog deck, but I got lazy on the Husq. They seem like the right blades. Just as soon as the grass starts growing again I'll let you know how they do.:thanku:

·
forkz
5,926 Posts
calvin i checked with cub dealer he says they r not available so i/ll probly go with oems thanks for trying we may need something later my brother works on a small engines now n then thanks again wayne by the way where r u i.m about a hour north of kinston

·
1,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #58
calvin i checked with cub dealer he says they r not available so i/ll probly go with oems thanks for trying we may need something later my brother works on a small engines now n then thanks again wayne by the way where r u i.m about a hour north of kinston
right in the newport area near havelock new bern i was afraid that was going to be the outcome i was told that i be doing good if i moved the small engine shop to greenville ayden area is this true ? must be off hwy 11

·
forkz
5,926 Posts
i;m bout 30 miles west of greenville that would probly be a good location there or on 264 i appeciate u trying my bro tinkers with small engines time to time we may need something later thanks wayne

·
1,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #60
im going to see how it pans out here in my area i am going to be hurting this summer cause the yellow pages are taking both businesses out of phone book till i get the bill paid

which i think may be bad for me but if i can get online sells from the store not just mtf members but there neighbors and friends too it adds up in the long run

my 2004 chevy express van has 134000 miles on it and is due to being paid in full as of May 2009 that will help me big time to save that amount each month

i just got to keep the service up to date so i dont have to worry about spending out on parts for it

but if you can let your friends know of us i dont mind picking up a mower to fix from your area if i can get numerous ones that would help out alot

i can send you some business cards to pass out if you like

calvin

41 - 60 of 69 Posts