My Tractor Forum banner

21 - 40 of 69 Posts

·
Proud Member of the 1K Club
1,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Gator Blades for 42", 3 blade Dixon? Number, cost? Original blades 14-3/8" long, I think.

Walt Conner
product added on store

calvin

if you register a account will be just like everyone on MTF 10% discount store wide

·
1,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
folks if for some reason the shipping seems to much please let me know before placing the order i need to see what can be done to allow mtf members a special price on shipping so i will keep you posted otherwise if the shipping charge is ok with you feel free to order thanks
calvin

i may have to give a coupon code out to members and if so is there a forum on the site that is unviewable by guests ?
and search engines ?

calvin

·
1,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
i figured it out all i have finally figured it out there is a hidden category on our store thats only viewable by mtf members once when they register on store it will be under the main category of Specials if you notice if you visit our store and see Specials in the category section you will not see a > symbol by it you will see a > symbol once when you log in to your account

in that category we will be placing special priced items such as oil filters air filters gator blades etc. plus to save on your shipping charges you will see a coupon code in the text on that category copy and paste that coupon code on the gator blades order and it will give you $ 5.00 off your order this is the best way i know how to help you all with your costs on shipping charges

regualr customers from other places they pay the full price on this stuff

unless they join mtf then they too will get the special price

im doing this cause i like everyone here and want to be able to help you all with your lawn equipment issues etc.

so i thought i do this out of the kindness of my heart and to those that have ordered from us already i have something special for you all you will see that in due time

thanks
calvin

·
Registered
83 Posts
Calvin,

Thank you for filling my order on the simplicity blades and working on being competitive.

Murray1

·
1,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Calvin,

Thank you for filling my order on the simplicity blades and working on being competitive.

Murray1
no problem im trying to wait to see if anyone else places a order to order all them at one time so we can get freight free order and that wont hurt me as bad on shipping the blades out

calvin

·
4,221 Posts
The Predator Blades (Gator Style) for my JD 2305 62CMMM might be JD blades. I will have to get some info from my dealer. I did not think so but they might be.

Started to take a look at my chains saw to see what I need. I working on an order!!!

·
1,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
The Predator Blades (Gator Style) for my JD 2305 62CMMM might be JD blades. I will have to get some info from my dealer. I did not think so but they might be.

Started to take a look at my chains saw to see what I need. I working on an order!!!
yea i think that is a JD item only but they did show aftermarket on them when i typed in predator blades on google it showed aftermarket #s

·
1,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
Lawmowertech,
I think the predators are made by Sunbelt, here's a few pics, hope they help!
if they are sun belt then that is diffently JD outfit cause sun belt makes the parts for JD

or supplies the parts for JD

i tryed getting a acct with them they turned me down cause i am no JD dealer so but if he can get the OEM part # we can go with magnum gator blades instead of the predators cause oregon makes a gator magnum blade for the JD tractors

and wheelhorse

they also have a Gator Magnum 3-in-1 blade available but to the general public its invisable cause its a new item they just came out with this year so we have it on the store just not activated it as available now we can activate it but the item is on backorder from oregon

i think the gator magnum is equivelent to the predator

you could ask mowerman to double check that but i think it is

calvin

·
1,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
murray1 and brad your blades are on order they will be here tommorrow tuesday afternoon we will package them up for shipment on wednesday and ship on wednesday also just letting you all know

thanks
calvin
im still waiting on another members blades to come in they are currently backordered as soon as they get here we will ship them also
oh i ordered a extra lawnboy one so i hope someone comes along and order s one thanks

·
Registered
83 Posts
Thanxs

·
1,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
good morning everyone just checking in and ask if anyone else needs gator blades cause currently i have a extra lawn boy 92-601 in case anyone needs one we also have some toro wheelhorse oregon solenoids on special price in the mtf member category those that have registered a acct must be logged in to there acct in order to access that category

currently 33-337 and 33-330 are marked down 5 % from what you see in the main store these items i wish would start moving cause we have several in stock and want to see these start moving

and the 33-330 fits other model tractors as well as the toro wheelhorse

thanks you all those that have purchased from us .

·
1,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
Thinking about throwing a Gator on my 10525 Lawnboy.

612543 is the Lawnboy item number for the blade.

Didn't see Lawnboy mentioned on your site, but did on here. Hope you don't mind us putting note here.

You could PM me if you want with particulars. No big rush, tho. Grass is a bit slow growing at the present, but will take off soon. (I hope)

Brad
on its way to you brad thanks for the order

calvin

·
Administrator
21,213 Posts
Got the Gator blade for my Lawnboy. Looks like it'll work just fine. Even went out to the shed to see how it looked, and it was -5 degrees!

Thanks for quick response.

Brad

·
1,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
i wish we had tons of sells on the gators shipping is fast like you have seen it so good feedback will help i think and thank you for giving feedback

calvin

·
Registered
1,344 Posts
Calvin,

Gators for my WH arrived yesterday. They are just the ticket. Have my deck down the basement for the winter doing some refurb work, so I was able to compare them to the current blades (without getting cold). Thanks

·
1,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
Calvin,

Gators for my WH arrived yesterday. They are just the ticket. Have my deck down the basement for the winter doing some refurb work, so I was able to compare them to the current blades (without getting cold). Thanks
thats good news im glad it is working im still waiting to get others interested in gators have to ship out another order that has been backordered i got tired of waiting on the blades the ones that were backordered were 3-in-1 blades so i had to order the other regular mulcher gators instead so i can complete this order then i have two additional orders non mtf related to fill tommorrow morning as well

not to mention i have a check to write and send to sj also i am currently winning a bid on bayster on some McCulloch parts i may have to go and pick them up but its cheaper that way and gives me a chance to be alone with God to talk to him the whole trip plus im hungry for some good carolina down east cooking barbecue which i will stop in in goldsboro and have some of that i may go off my diet for a day but i can get back on it after words lol

well take care

calvin

·
Registered
1,344 Posts
thats good news im glad it is working im still waiting to get others interested in gators have to ship out another order that has been backordered i got tired of waiting on the blades the ones that were backordered were 3-in-1 blades so i had to order the other regular mulcher gators instead so i can complete this order then i have two additional orders non mtf related to fill tommorrow morning as well

not to mention i have a check to write and send to sj also i am currently winning a bid on bayster on some McCulloch parts i may have to go and pick them up but its cheaper that way and gives me a chance to be alone with God to talk to him the whole trip plus im hungry for some good carolina down east cooking barbecue which i will stop in in goldsboro and have some of that i may go off my diet for a day but i can get back on it after words lol

well take care

calvin
Calvin,

You're one busy dude. Try to get some R&R in there somewhere. Always liked a solo road trip myself.

21 - 40 of 69 Posts