My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Proud Member of the 1K Club
1,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
yes we have Gator Blades for Ariens , AYP , Bush Hog , Bobcat, Bolens, Bunton, Caroni, Case , Country Clipper, Cub Cadet, Dixie Chopper , Dixon, Dynamow , Encore , Everide , Exmark , Ferris , Giant Vac , Gilson , Grasshopper , Gravely , Grazer , Great Dane , Honda , Huskee, Husqvarna, Husqvarna turf , Hustler, Jacobsen , John Deere , Kees Fd , Kubota , Landpride , Lastec , Lawn-Boy , Lesco , Massey Ferguson , MTD , Murray , Poulan Pro , Scag , Scotts , Sears Craftsman , Simplicity , Snapper, Southland mower , Steiner , Toro Wheelhorse , Sutech , Troy Bilt , Woods , Wright Stander Sentar

so if you need a gator blade please ask us here we will be glad to give you a good price on them since you are a member here at MTF thanks
calvin

·
1,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
dont forget all we have gator blades not to mention your discount from t his forum when you register on our store get 10% off

·
4,221 Posts
Calvin,
Do you also carry Predator Blades (Gator Style) for my JD 2305 62CMMM. Three blades on this deck. Would love to have another set. Also for the longest time I wanted to get a Mr Funnel to use with my JD. Can you get them?

I have to look in the shed but I have a chainsaw that needs a rebuild. Will have to get the info on that.

Sorry did not want to steel the thread. :thThumbsU

·
1,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Calvin,
Do you also carry Predator Blades (Gator Style) for my JD 2305 62CMMM. Three blades on this deck. Would love to have another set. Also for the longest time I wanted to get a Mr Funnel to use with my JD. Can you get them?

I have to look in the shed but I have a chainsaw that needs a rebuild. Will have to get the info on that.

Sorry did not want to steel the thread. :thThumbsU
no problemo you did not steal the thread it gets lonely over here glad to talk here mr funnel hmmmmm i never heard of it but i emailed the factory to see who carries that line so when i hear back i will let you know what they said is there a way you can get a john deere part # on that blade that will help me identify a oregon part # so if you can contact the local dealer cause i know john deere blades are outragious on price so i just need the oem # then i can check on it

thanks
calvin

and no you did not steal the thread

·
Registered
66 Posts
checked your site for the gator blades and couldn't find them either. I have a 94 wheelhorse 416-h with a 42" deck. Deck is 1542SC02.

·
1,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
checked your site for the gator blades and couldn't find them either. I have a 94 wheelhorse 416-h with a 42" deck. Deck is 1542SC02.
im working on the gator blades addition on the site so if everyone can bare with us we will have it up soon

but the gator blades will be under the Oregon category under Blades then Gator Blades that wherre you choose your manufacture but like i say we are working as fast as we can to get these in the system

i will let you know now i know i need simplicity john deere and wheelhorse and toro we have tons to do this evening here locally so give us late tonight when i can be in front of the computer depending on weather to add these gator blades for everyone

hope you dont mind us being late on it

for future reference here is the direct link to our gator blade section right before the manufacture list

http://www.cmsmallengines.net/gator-blades-c522.html

this should help everyone out since there are not that many gator blades per manufacture it wont take us long to load these in the system we will have it to where the description will say the size of the tire and the width and the center size

it also will have pictures to identify the correct style etc.

i hope everyone can hang on till we get these loaded be advised you do have a discount of 10% those that have already registered a account with us are already at that discount level . Just in case they order and realize they have a discount that way they know ahead of time

but in order for that to be there must be a registered user

and i can approve the discount for that user

thanks
calvin

we will be adding gator blades tonight tommorrow tommorrow night so just to let you know thanks again

·
Registered
1,344 Posts
Calvin,

How timely. Was just thinking about getting a set for my 1993 Wheel Horse with a 48" deck. I had looked for them elsewhere a few month's ago, but couldn't find a set listed for my deck. I'll check your site out once the WH link is active.

·
Administrator
21,215 Posts
Thinking about throwing a Gator on my 10525 Lawnboy.

612543 is the Lawnboy item number for the blade.

Didn't see Lawnboy mentioned on your site, but did on here. Hope you don't mind us putting note here.

You could PM me if you want with particulars. No big rush, tho. Grass is a bit slow growing at the present, but will take off soon. (I hope)

Brad

·
4,221 Posts
no problemo you did not steal the thread it gets lonely over here glad to talk here mr funnel hmmmmm i never heard of it but i emailed the factory to see who carries that line so when i hear back i will let you know what they said is there a way you can get a john deere part # on that blade that will help me identify a oregon part # so if you can contact the local dealer cause i know john deere blades are outragious on price so i just need the oem # then i can check on it

thanks
calvin

and no you did not steal the thread
I will track down the number for the blades. Mr Funnel looks like it does a nice job.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Mayor,
If your deck is the same as my X475 with the 62C, the JD blade is M143504
I think the Gator blade # is 91-471

Zee

·
1,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I will track down the number for the blades. Mr Funnel looks like it does a nice job.
so far mr funnel has not returned my email i sent this morning so i hope by next week they will otherwise i dont know what we can do

have you all ever heard of jungle jim its actually accessories for landscapers it fits on there trailers for there equipment etc. we are going to start selling that product line but for now we are going to get the gator blades loaded and the regular blades loaded

some of the gator blades went to a new product this year in oregon the 3 in 1 gator blades but for now they are all not in stock at the distributor so i wont make them active unless someone wants to order them and dont mind them being on backorder

im glad i can make certain products visable only to mtf members im going to try that and see if it actually works that means i can sell certain items at unbeatable prices to just mtf members only i like that idea

that means the other competitors wont be able to see the item or the search engines

thats why i created me a account on my own store under the mtf special group pricing so i can check things out to make sure the discount works and so on so right now i have to get started on these gator blades while im waiting for a customer to come pick up a obsolete poulan sprocket # 530-048024

they found me on the net and did not know where we were located and they called us last week and came and got one sprocket and then today they called again and said they needed another one so that is 50.00 within 2 weeks time i have made on parts sale locally

they were shocked when i told them where we were at that saved them a shipping charge

and the neat thing about it is they know me personally cause a fellow firefighter in the next town over

well let me get back to work

calvin

·
1,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
i got some of the simplicity line done tonight will continue this tommorrow right now getting sleepy almost 11 pm here so time to call it a night and get some shut eye

i will be letting everyone know as we get them added thanks

calvin

·
1,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Mayor,
If your deck is the same as my X475 with the 62C, the JD blade is M143504
I think the Gator blade # is 91-471

Zee
thats correct number on gator blade for that oem # zee

i did not realize JD had numerous gator blades there are about 6-8 pages of blades just for jd alone

not to mention wheelhorse

·
1,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
dunk wheelhorse i should have some on there tommorrow sometime in the evening hrs it wont take long to finish the simplicity and lawnboy only has two then im working on the tough ones wheelhorse and JD so we have our work cut out tommorrow

calvin

·
1,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Calvin,

How timely. Was just thinking about getting a set for my 1993 Wheel Horse with a 48" deck. I had looked for them elsewhere a few month's ago, but couldn't find a set listed for my deck. I'll check your site out once the WH link is active.
i see couple gators in the 2008 catalog that shows a 48" deck so chances are that is what you are looking for

that will be in there tommorrow evening late thanks
calvin

·
1,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
hi calvin

simplicity conquest, 50" deck, 3 blades

thanks
shrimp i think i see your gator that will be in the morning hrs tommorrow i am purty sure the oem # is 1708229 which is a 18-9/64 " length gator blade with a 3/4" center hole the outer hole is 13/32 " center to center is 2-9/16 " and the width thickness is 250-203 gator blade # 90-995 now they do have a 3-in-1 also for that same blade # 90-698 but the 3-in -1 cost more

but it says it will fit a large frame tractor 3 for a 50" cut deck

but i will have this on the site tommorrow

calvin

·
1,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
i said i will keep everyone posted on the progress of gator blades all the simplicity line is on the store and the lawnboy line is on the store keep in mind gator blade # 92-901 for the lawnboy 612543 has been superceded to a new gator blade # 92-601 is the new number however the distributor still has 8 of the 92-901 on shelf and they can force those ones to be sold if needed be so what we are thinking is for everyone that needs that 92-901 the first 8 customers will get that 92-901 blade

after that it will be the superceded one which the superceded one is a 3-in-1 blade instead of a regular gator blade

that same 92-601 fits JD mower as well 21" cut decks the same blade will be on our store in two locations the JD and lawnboy section

thank you

will be working on the Wheelhorse line soon

calvin

1 - 20 of 69 Posts