My Tractor Forum banner

Gambles 8hp 34"

2381 Views 5 Replies 4 Participants Last post by  maddrobb
Does anyone know anything about these? My neighbor gave it to me. It has sat for 10+ years. Carb was disgusting and the wiring was shot, but I got it running. Now to make it move.

Attachments

See less See more
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Model LM22-2603-1A. SN 41-011-9307
Briggs 190707 1128-01 79041110
Yours and mine (Top Flite) seam to share a common frame and fender pan. Guessing they are built by same company...MTD??? Different hood and grille though. The Lawn Flite is a closer match to yours other then paint. Not sure...but these may all be MTD Products.

Attachments

See less See more
MTD made them. It's very hard to find info on them. I had the smaller version 5hp 30 inch deck 1974 JCPenney.
Thank you both for your help. It does look like the lawn flite pictured. Does anyone know of a source that might have info on this? I need to find some belts for it and possibly a manual, if one still exists.
Thank you both for your help. It does look like the lawn flite pictured. Does anyone know of a source that might have info on this? I need to find some belts for it and possibly a manual, if one still exists.
Hello, did you ever find a resource for your mower? I just acquired a Gambles LM22-252A and am on the quest for information. Thanks!
See less See more
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.