My Tractor Forum banner
  • Are you passionate about Tractors? Would you like to write about topics that interest you and get paid for it? Read all about it here!
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yesterday I was driving through Kingsville Ohio, which isnt far from where I live, and discovered a new Cub Cadet Dealer that opened on rt193, just a few months ago. I stopped in to check it out and boy it was stocked up with all sorts of new Cubs. Got a few prices on a few things. I excited to learn it was there, just as good piece of info to have for future reference.

THE GREAT OUTDOORS STORE, LLC
6287 SOUTH MAIN STREET*
NORTH KINGSVILLE*OH*44068
Phone:*(440) 224-0111

·
Registered
1,946 Posts
Always great to support the local shops when you can. The hobby shop business completely dried up and went almost exclusively online due to pricing and availability. I wonder what will happen with the tractor biz.

·
Farm Show
5,382 Posts
....yea I went from the plastic abs models to the IH Cub Cadet tractors. Thanks for the heads up Greg. I've been through Kingsville a number of times.

·
Registered
1,946 Posts
....yea I went from the plastic abs models to the IH Cub Cadet tractors. Thanks for the heads up Greg. I've been through Kingsville a number of times.
Now that you mention it Joe, I haven't done much at all with scale modeling since I started dragging tractors home. I mainly do 1/35 scale armor and some 1/48 warbirds, but it looks like I've graduated to 1:1 scale.

:D

Agree Justin, I miss the old days of gazing into the hobby shop counters. Trains, AFX cars, models, balsa and tissue planes....I liked it all.

·
Farm Show
5,382 Posts
I myself have always enjoyed the model rockets. Had one once 3 ft. tall. 3 motors size of d batterys. 3-stage its called. Well by the time the 2en booster was done, I lost sight and never recovered the projectiale. So then I got good at modifying the boosters to plactic toy cars and sending them down the street and stay on the road. SRY for a hi jak.,

·
Registered
1,946 Posts
Not at all, always up for funny kids in our past stories.

:D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts