My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
X530
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I am out mowing when i see my neighbor, I stop to say hello and he thanks me for mowing the ditch in between our houses:thanku:. So I of course say it is my pleasure and mention that my machine can take it, it's a Deer after all:greendr:. So he goes up his driveway and now i'm as proud as a new Papa:050:. Of course now i am thinking to myself heck I can do an even better job in the ditch:Stop:. So off i go down the middle of the ditch happy as heck when all of a sudden i come to a stop:Disgus:. I look down and i'm hung up by the deck, hah no problem I have a locking Differential:i_praying. So i push down on the peddal to back out of it, thats when i noticed that all four tires are off the ground:crybaby:. Well long story short after putting rocks under the tires and a few other tricks and still stuck:banghead3. I wind up tearing the jack out of my car jack up the front end as far as i can and push it over, well thank my lucky stars that did the trick:dancingpa. Well all said and done you gotta love a Deer I check the deck level and it was still spot on nothing wrong except for a little dirt on the deck from spinning the tires. So i went on mowing after a couple of beers:trink40:. All is Good.

·
Registered
5,594 Posts
My neighbor and I take turns mowing our ditches. He has a fancy 4WD 'bota so he mows further down than I dare to. I have only 1WD.

Come to think of it, he might have traded in the 'bota once again. Seems like he gets a new tractor every year.

·
Registered
431 Posts
Lol! I bet he was like what a clown! lol lol

·
Super Moderator
32,610 Posts
Got to watch the curve of a ditch and your mower width, get you high-centered in a hurry!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts