My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Just Have a Little Faith!
9,271 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a Bolens 850 that I recued from the scrap pile, that I am parting out. It appears to be complete and has a decent looking mower deck. Does anyone have anything they need? Or purchase the whole thing?

LD

Attachments

·
Deere 330 Killer
17,892 Posts
you might want to post this in the bolens and for sale section?

·
Registered
1,995 Posts
What condition is the engine in?

Jason

·
9,271 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Why part it?One less that will exist!!!:fing20:
There you go! Come and buy it. I'm not in the Bolens Preservation Society. But I will save the Wisconsin engine.

I listed some Wheel Horse stuff for sale in the WH Forum and was told to put it in the FS forum. Come on folks!!!

·
Deceased October 2017
21,767 Posts
There you go! Come and buy it.

I listed some Wheel Horse stuff for sale in the WH Forum and was told to put it in the FS forum. Come on folks!!!
Not sure if you know it or not .. but this WAS listed in the Computer and Electronics Forum .. It was moved to the for sale forum, did you mean to post it here or did you want it where you posted it ??

·
9,271 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
What condition is the engine in?

Jason
I just got it in yest. It's all there and it turns free. Haven't tried to start it yet.

Trying to get it off the trailer was a B***h! I pulled the free wheel pin. Still hard to roll

·
9,271 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Not sure if you know it or not .. but this WAS listed in the Computer and Electronics Forum .. It was moved to the for sale forum, did you mean to post it here or did you want it where you posted it ??
Shucks! I clicked on the For Sale forum.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts