My Tractor Forum banner

61 - 71 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
766 Posts
Wow, that sure looks great! Nice job, you should be proud of that!

·
I'll never get to 10,000
4,896 Posts
Discussion Starter #62

·
I'll never get to 10,000
4,896 Posts
Discussion Starter #63
Finally got it done and got final inspection yesterday. Just waiting on paperwork from bldg.inspector. We still have to get finishing touches like lattice work, clean up leftovers, final landscaping but it usable & legal.
Here's some pics before I covered the stair sides with fascia board.
I will try to get some overall pictures this weekend when everything is cleaned up.

Attachments

·
I'll never get to 10,000
4,896 Posts
Discussion Starter #65
Looks real nice, fine job, John!
Thanks Ellis.
Only a 1-1/2 years between demo of old steps and new. Guess that isn't too bad for weekend work & fitting in between other things going on.:tango_face_grin:

·
We're all friends here
13,817 Posts
Turned out very nice, John. :fing32:

·
I'll never get to 10,000
4,896 Posts
Discussion Starter #67

·
Administrator
16,807 Posts
Nice job John. Year and a half seems like a long time, (and it is:tango_face_grin:) but other things, like life, can impede progress and slow things down. The important thing is that it's done and all is good. Nice job.
MikeC

·
I'll never get to 10,000
4,896 Posts
Discussion Starter #69
Nice job John. Year and a half seems like a long time, (and it is:tango_face_grin:) but other things, like life, can impede progress and slow things down. The important thing is that it's done and all is good. Nice job.
MikeC
Thanks Mike.
Yeah it does seem like a long time but with other projects going on, the Mrs. wanting something done, or helping out friends with their projects, we have only about 2 months of steady 8 hour days into it.
Here are some final pictures of it after cleaning up the leftovers and scrap laying around and putting trim back up around the front door.
There will be some landscaping going on, lattice work, etc. if the weather allows and once that happens there will more pictures coming.

Attachments

·
5,522 Posts
Nice work that you finally got done. I see in the final picture that the K-9 inspector seems proud of the work as he guards against that evil neighbor cat can be seen before the K-9 is. :tango_face_devil:

·
I'll never get to 10,000
4,896 Posts
Discussion Starter #71
Nice work that you finally got done. I see in the final picture that the K-9 inspector seems proud of the work as he guards against that evil neighbor cat can be seen before the K-9 is. :tango_face_devil:
Thanks Michael.
Riley (a cocka-poo) does like it. It gives him a higher vantage point for guarding against squirrels, cats and such. Thinks he is "King of the Hill". :tango_face_grin:

61 - 71 of 71 Posts