My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had my front steps and walk done along with a side stoop. Came out excellent! I had some exact brick that matches the house in a stack in the back yard. Previous owner (built house in 1963) had them left over. Mason used them for the front face and Bluestone for the tops. Walkway was removed (tar) and replaced with pavers. He does fine work. I seeded and fertilized the graded area. I used this new stuff from AGWAY. Supposed to work better than straw and cleaner. Antbody try it? Let me know how it worked for you if you have.
First one is before, didn't take any of the walk before. Wish i did, boy what a difference.
MU

Attachments

·
Retired and Busy!
10,175 Posts
munderhill

Very, very nice! You must be satisfied with that! :fing32:

·
Administrator
21,373 Posts
Very nice! Looks great. Really adds a lot to the appearance of your home. You'll enjoy that for years to come.

·
Premium Member
8,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
NICE!! Defently give the place a nice classy feel!!!

The agway stuff is pretty cool. Does it have the seed in it, or just put on top of the seed??
This stuff has a little starter fert., that's it. I had some seed left from a previous patch (maple tree stump) and used it so did not opt for the all in one stuff. When I buy seed, I always get the big burlap bag so it lasts a couple years (not sure of the lb's but well over 20). I get the AGWAY landscapers mix as it's excellent seed! IMO.
I like AGWAY products and always get my lawn care stuff from them.

MU

·
I Love All Color Tractors
22,321 Posts
You are right. Your mason did a fantastic job. Looks great!

·
I Love All Color Tractors
22,321 Posts
Huge difference! Great decision on using the pavers. Adds that nice touch of class to the place.

·
9K+ Poster
12,163 Posts
Wow! Big difference! Nice job! :)

·
Registered
2,951 Posts
Looks great! I just pressure washed mine the other day and noticed how bad
a shape it's in. Faces due north, sun never hits it in the winter and a good
majority of the brick are loose. Gonna have to do something sooner or later.
No one ever uses the the front door but it's looking pretty shabby.

·
Registered
444 Posts
Beautiful work there, very nicely done.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts