My Tractor Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi again I need help to find a part it's a front mounting bracket for a kwikway loader part number is 10531 if anyone can help thank you

·
Super Moderator
37,098 Posts
Albert front mounting bracket to what model and brand of machine? Kwikway made them for a lot of different machines.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi Mark I have there phone number and will call them tomorrow I have two tractors the one that had the loader has a bad engine so I tarted to transfer the loader but the mounting bracket has been welded and that's why I need one now

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yes I did think of that but thought as I had a front scrapper and it had a simular bracket it would be easy infill I got the the bracket and it was welded already had the loader off

·
Premium Member
270 Posts
Yes I did think of that but thought as I had a front scrapper and it had a simular bracket it would be easy infill I got the the bracket and it was welded already had the loader off
Albert,
Do you have an angle grinder? If so, grind off the weld, take the bracket and have it welded so you can use it. You might have to do that if you can't find another. Good luck.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I was thinking I will have to do that it was my wife's u does tractor and it's welded good unfortunately he has passed but thank you for the advice I will keep you all posted bye

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Good morning just like to thank the two I call friends for helping me to track a part I have since contacted both railway and sears but all have discontinued the loader and have no parts do I am going to cut the one I have and get it welded back together I will keep you posted how I get on have a blessed day

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hi there my name is Albert I have a sears1978 gt18 tractor and I am fitting a kwikway front loader tranfering it over from another. tractor the problem I have I had to cut the front mounting bracket off as it had been welded in place what I would like to know does the bracket need welded back or will the side braces be enough to hold it need advice please

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Good morning my name is albert iam enquiring if I need to get the front mounting bracket welded to the 1978 gt18 tractor or can i bolt it in place

·
Super Moderator
10,553 Posts
I would bolt it, rather than weld it....welding could weaken the frame and if you ever want to move it again....
I am interested in hearing what other guys say about it, though

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Me agsin i have been looking at the parts diagram and it does bolt on tbere are two lugs waldex on the inside of the sides and it attached to pre drilled holes ob the bracket on the axle I think that's why it was welded the lus must have cracked so I will come up with something when I get the bracket back from the welder thank you mark I will keep you posted , bye the way I am scottish I live in Augusta georgia.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts