My Tractor Forum banner
  • We have a new contest celebrating your backyard. Sponsored by Walmart, its your chance to win a $400 gift just in time for the 4th of July! HERE Contest Ends on the 30th.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know, it needs to be cleaned and painted!

Here it is after a 5 acre mow

I've also used this on it.

after using it, I decided it better be bright orange. It's hard to see in the brush when it is rust and red primer.

I like the orange so much, I decided the entire tractor needs to be that bright! I snowplow 2 driveways with it, and WANT to be seen roadside!

·
ADMINISTRATOR
16,261 Posts
Looking good, you're getting quite the Gravely arsenal together. My neighbor has a 8123 also. That 30" came out nice, did you add the struts?

·
Registered
2,477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That will be a killer setup with a 30" deck on it!! Would be so **** handy having a deck out frount that can cut ANYTHING!!!
It is a sweet setup. Effortless and custs just about anything.

·
Registered
2,477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Looking good, you're getting quite the Gravely arsenal together. My neighbor has a 8123 also. That 30" came out nice, did you add the struts?
thanks. Yeah, the Gravely arsenal is coming along nicely. The best machines out there imho. Versital as well.

The struts were on another 30 inch deck I have. The other one also has a weight on it, so I figured the one with the weight would be the 2 wheeler deck, the orange one, the 4 wheeler deck. The 4wheeler needs the added strength from the struts more, so it's on there.

·
Registered
2,477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
both of mine are the lh decks. Trust me, it looks a lot better painted

·
ADMINISTRATOR
16,261 Posts
Yeah, the Gravely arsenal is coming along nicely. The best machines out there imho.
No argument here.

The struts were on another 30 inch deck I have. The other one also has a weight on it, so I figured the one with the weight would be the 2 wheeler deck, the orange one, the 4 wheeler deck. The 4wheeler needs the added strength from the struts more, so it's on there.
Sound thinking, I really like the strut set-up.

·
Registered
2,477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
and the 30 inch deck. This is handy for large areas that need clearing. In tight quarters a 2 wheeler works better.

larger pic

1 - 9 of 9 Posts