My Tractor Forum banner
  • We have a new contest celebrating your backyard. Sponsored by Walmart, its your chance to win a $400 gift just in time for the 4th of July! HERE Contest Ends on the 30th.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello - I'm the proud owner of a very old Bolens 831, bought used, and I've had it for about 6 yrs now. It just won't quit!

·
Former MTF Admin.
25,773 Posts
Welcome wawaon, nice to have you here with us and enjoy the forums. Lots of Bolens guys on the board, so you'll fit right in :fing32:.

·
Registered
1,995 Posts
Welcome to MTF! If you take proper care of it, you will have it forever.

Jason

·
Registered
676 Posts
Welcome from Ontario's banana belt. Got any snow yet?
:MTF_wel2:

·
Bolens 1886-01
3,192 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

·
22,880 Posts
:MTF_wel2: from The Soo.

Blew by the big goose twice this week heading to Thunder Bay and back.

·
Registered
498 Posts
Welcome from Nova Scotia

·
Registered
103 Posts
Welcome, from Georgian Bay Area Ontario. We have 3' of snow and the Bolens 1050 with blade and thrower are loving it. First winter she is with me, been using a G12 around the property for 2 years in the warm months now. If you ontarians know anyone looking to sell a square top tiller, I am interested.

·
Registered
216 Posts
:Welcome1:You will like the people here they are very knowledgeable and helpful.
I'm in the middle of a snow squall right now,will have to wait for the roads to reopen in Innisfil before heading home.

·
22,880 Posts
Note: This thread is over 4 years old and the OP hasn't been back since posting it.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts