My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
MTF Advertiser
289 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys,

I've been really remiss in posting here and catching up on all of the threads. As usual, if anything is needed from me, private message me, Post in this forum, or email me directly.

Anyways, writing today to tell you about some super cool stuff we've been working on this year. We are working with Rachel Gingell to produce tractor repair videos. Videos are coming out every 2 weeks. If any of you want to submit repair videos for the site, we are also open to suggestions about that, just reach out to me to discuss details.

I am really excited about all of this new video content, our friends and customers have had really great things to say about it so far.

You can see all the videos at www.SteinerTractor.TV

Rachel is also writing a series of guest blog posts. You can see all of her guest blog posts on the Antique Tractor Blog.

If you are interested in guest blogging on our site or in having Steiner or Rachel post a guest blog on your site, let me know about that too!

We want to produce some great content for restoration enthusiasts. Any ideas people have in regards to that, I'm open to any suggestions.

I'm really excited about some of the new initiatives we have around video especially. If you have ideas for future videos, post them in the comments. We are looking for ideas to shoot this summer and fall.

Elizabeth Whiting (oh yeah, and I got married last fall, same lady, new name!)

·
Terrible Mechanic
30 Posts
Just a big THANK YOU for the videos. They are great. One suggestion would be to have Rachel show us how to remove rusty, fasteners My projects are truly rusty iron. Over haft the effort is getting to the area that needs to be fixed. Then replacing the cut, broken, useless fasteners. Another area to replacing or making new gaskets.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts