My Tractor Forum banner
  • We have a new contest celebrating your backyard. Sponsored by Walmart, its your chance to win a $400 gift just in time for the 4th of July! HERE Contest Ends on the 30th.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys
Here is the picture of my free 1964 5232 but does not have the right decal this is the way.
it came from the person I got it from so thought would share this find with you guys also has
later style grass bag from the 1990's with upper support rod and plastic catcher. And it does run
good please let me know how you guys like it your forum friend Scott

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
10,239 Posts
You are asking how we like it?...It is a vintage Lawn Boy...do you really have to ask?...They were just so well made and ran so well and did such a good job....and never broke down..and you have to ask ...how we like it?...pretty good, I guess 😁 ;)...particularly at that price...you going to use it?

·
5K Poster!!!!
6,021 Posts
Very nice Scott! Was that repainted in the past and spilling gas on the shroud removed the paint? Can't beat the price!!! Bill

·
Premium Member
294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hello Bill
yes that is a gas spill and also repainted the person I got it from said he bought it on EBAY
and I had fixed it for him. And he got the grass catcher assembly from me a few years ago
also he moving and did not need mower any more so he called me to come it from him yesterday.
and also has incorrect front decal that is from a 1962 C-17 engine and also runs good and thanks
for your input about the mower and I had to replace the oil seals the person he got from cut the top
seal and it left a wide gap so was. not running right and spilled fuel all over the points and had to replace
them when he had the mower after I got it from him still runs good have a great day Scott

1 - 8 of 8 Posts