My Tractor Forum banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Handshake Seals the Deal
243 Posts
I think if you opened that thing up, you would find a flash drive with the long lost floor plans for that house they are trying to build up there. If you get the plans back to them, maybe they can finish it.
The man said it's solid. So your idea, although a good one will probably not work. Glad to hear you're still alive Jere...LOL

Heard of a farmer plowing with his tractor and hitting a buried tank that had 500 unexploded torpedoes in it. OOPS! (it didn't explode)

·
Have Dog - Will Travel
5,670 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
I think if you opened that thing up, you would find a flash drive with the long lost floor plans for that house they are trying to build up there. If you get the plans back to them, maybe they can finish it.
The man said it's solid. So your idea, although a good one will probably not work. Glad to hear you're still alive Jere...LOL

Heard of a farmer plowing with his tractor and hitting a buried tank that had 500 unexploded torpedoes in it. OOPS! (it didn't explode)
Thanks guys. Good to be followed, and good to be still following on MTF. While I was a little embarrassed to report the "Progress" on that house, the inside and outside corners for the siding have been installed. Could be some serious visible progress is only a day or two away!

·
forkz
5,804 Posts
a lady here found something on the beach took it home put in flower garden coupla hours later it started smoking call police they sent military bomb squad it was unexploded shell

21 - 23 of 23 Posts