My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
967 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yesterday was spent walking around a couple auto wreckers looking for parts for my buddy's 79 Chevy mud bogger and I found me a couple gems. First one is a 165 that has a few parts I need for mine so it will become a donor tractor. And right beside it was a RF 110 :drunkie: turns over but didnt look at it too close. I'm waiting for the owner to call back on a price for these two tractors as he was away yesterday and I also found myself a new bike project while I was there.

I'm getting anxious waiting to hear back from them on a price for all three

·
Registered
6,278 Posts
That's a rare NF 110.

I love the trike. First time they rode it they discovered it's less maneuverable than a tractor trailer rig.

·
X530, 48 Deck/44 Blower
899 Posts
Brace yourself, he thinks the 110 is special (it is sitting on a pallet), so be prepared for a bit of a shock when he mentions his asking price. And that "bike project" is really a Volkswagen project! Good luck with both of these!

·
Registered
967 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The guys who own it were shocked I asked about it, apparently they've been sitting there for years and nobody has asked about them so I should get a decent price, honestly I've boughten lots of stuff from them but never noticed the tractors or trike until yesterday.

·
Registered
4,058 Posts
Trike is a VW Beetle pan/ chassis with some modifications. The pans have been removed and the center tunnel is all that remains... It's also an Auto Stick. The tank on the right of the engine is the auto stick transmission fluid tank. Auto sticks are popular for trike swaps

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
Don't let Tyson(aka LTG) know about the 110, or there might be an addition on Taylor St. in Saskatoon.

·
Registered
967 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well they want $100 for the 165. It's only missing the starter and everything else is there. This week I will find out how much for the 110 this week and if I buy both the 165 will be cheaper.

·
Super Moderator
13,363 Posts
Don't let Tyson(aka LTG) know about the 110, or there might be an addition on Taylor St. in Saskatoon.
:ROF ain't that the truth!

·
Premium Member
3,734 Posts
:ROF or the 165 he's starting a collection of 160s to maybe the 165 is close enough :sidelaugh:biglaugh:

·
Premium Member
10,400 Posts
LOL Be nice to Tyson!! Just saw him on episode of "Hoarders" Wait, might have been me on there............... :howdy: :thThumbsU :Stop:

·
Premium Member
9,751 Posts
Well they want $100 for the 165. It's only missing the starter and everything else is there. This week I will find out how much for the 110 this week and if I buy both the 165 will be cheaper.
$100 bucks for the 165 :dunno: It's missing the grill emblem :bananapow:biglaugh: Try $50 bucks

1 - 13 of 13 Posts