My Tractor Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
blackjackjakexxix
1,076 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just thought I would drop a note here,have to say been a good experience here meeting and talking with alot of the members,had the chance to meet Ken from NJ the other day,glad he could stop by my house,SUPER guy,we had a good chat,had the chance to talk to Old Buzzard,LP BOLENS,RAT BOY and a few others,all super guys,wish we could find away to get some of us together maybe some day,alot of good info on this site,Thanks again to all of you,Rick

·
Deceased October 2017
21,767 Posts
Thanks Rick :fing32:

I'm sure I'll be back .. I enjoyed talking Bolens with you :trink39:

I'll say this in general .. I've met many from MTF in person, some more then once .. and I must say this, everyone was great to talk to and hangout with .. I'm hoping to meet many more :fing32:

·
tube frame hunter
227 Posts
I am A noobie to the site,but just posted in another thread how civil and truly helpful everyone is here,I wish the same could be said for many of the car related forums I peruse.Always someone trying to help and none of that better than you stuff-I plan to hang around a while Thanks to all!! Steve :trink40:

·
Registered
3,488 Posts
I enjoy the time I spend here. The sharing of knowledge is just great.

·
Registered
390 Posts
I have not visited all areas of this site, I can say from my experience in this section that this is the friendliest, most helpfull site i have found so far. Parts I thought I had little hope of finding found me here, thanks Rick. Other parts were sent free I just paid the shipping, thanks Andy. This place is great, and IMO Bolens are the best kept secret in garden tractors.

·
Registered
68 Posts
I've only been on this site for a short time... It is one of my favorites already. That is based on the exchanges with the other members being friendly and helpful...you can kind of 'feel' it.

I am active at several fishing sites and a professional site...this one is right up there! :)

·
Registered
704 Posts
Just thought I would drop a note here,have to say been a good experience here meeting and talking with alot of the members,had the chance to meet Ken from NJ the other day,glad he could stop by my house,SUPER guy,we had a good chat,had the chance to talk to Old Buzzard,LP BOLENS,RAT BOY and a few others,all super guys,wish we could find away to get some of us together maybe some day,alot of good info on this site,Thanks again to all of you,Rick
Rick, you know I have wanted to do the same thing for a long time ( getting as many of us together as would come). Should you ever decide to make it happen, you won't have to ask twice for help. Mid june would work best for me. Pennsylvania is a good central location for the majority of the members here at MTF. If you give the word to go for it, I'll help you plan it and try to cover as much of the cost as possible. Matt

·
Registered
3,488 Posts
Rick, you know I have wanted to do the same thing for a long time ( getting as many of us together as would come). Should you ever decide to make it happen, you won't have to ask twice for help. Mid june would work best for me. Pennsylvania is a good central location for the majority of the members here at MTF. If you give the word to go for it, I'll help you plan it and try to cover as much of the cost as possible. Matt
Where in Pa are you refering to as central?

·
Registered
704 Posts
Deerlope, no place in particular. No matter where the location, some of us will have to travel. PA seems to be roughly mid-point geographically from midwest to east coast. There seems to be a high concentration of Bolens owners from Maine to Michigan and all points in between. I've travelled some distances to go to Minne-Moline shows. Getting a few of us together, even just to spend the night at a hotel conference room shooting the breeze would be worth the effort. I would like to do it simply to put faces with the names and get a good exchange of information going. I'm sitting on a lot of bolens stuff that I will never use, some of it good, some not so good. It would be nice to get us together for the sake of swapping parts as well as stories. Finding the time to set it up is surely the biggest problem for all of us.

·
Registered
3,488 Posts
Please keep im mind that I would like to own a Gannon earthcavator, 42".

·
5,525 Posts
If it gets going good the show could get bigger then the wheel horse show.....

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.