I have a good Fordson Super Major complete tractor for sale. It is running driving fully operational. This is a 1963 model from what I can find on the serial number details. Serial # 961817. I believe this makes it June 1963 production date. I bought this tractor a few years ago, as a nunrunning project tractor. 3pt and pto both work. It does have the differential lock. I have recently changed most fluids - engine oil and filter - axle fluid - drained and flushed fuel tank, and installed new fuel filter - cleaned and replaced gaskets on fuel hand pump - rebuilt hydraulic pump - rebuilt starter. The only thing it really needs is a battery.

This tractor has 6 forward gears and 2 reverse. 1st 2nd 3rd and Reverse with a High and Low Selection.
4 cylinder diesel engine rated at about 54hp. It is a Fordson Super Major, that was sold in the US as a Ford 5000, as you see from the decals on the hood.

Hood and fenders are in decent condition, just patina surface rust on it and fenders. It also has front wheel weights on the inside of the rims. Also, has rear wheel weights for the rims, that I removed but have on hand. I believe there is several for each side.

I have more pic's I will post when I get a chance.

Also, the drivers rear tire has been changed to a better one, and that rim has been painted.

I really don't need this tractor, and would like to move on to another project. I have a mobile tractor repair business, and have many projects in the works.

Let me know if you have interest. I am about 230 miles away in Amherst Wisconsin. The tractor is on the family farm where I grew up. I do frequent there, and can meet there if you have serious interest.

I may be able to deliver it for a fee. Depending on details.

This is a very well built interesting classic tractor, that is getting harder to find. I will not accept low ball offers. Don't waste my time. I don't mind keeping it around for my personal use. I will continue spending time and cleaning it up a bit more. The price may change at any time, so, I'll update this as it goes along.

Thanks for looking.