My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a Ford LGT-145 with a three blade mowing deck, the problem is it came with out blades. Where do you guys get blades or what other brands will fit. The serial number tag is a sticker and most of it is unreadable. It is a Jacobsen and as close as I can guess the numbers are 57864T 076 they have been scratched out mostly. I would appreciate any help. Thanks.

·
Registered
63 Posts
I am on a similar quest. Mine has blades, but they are obviously the wrong ones - the peg holes don't line up with the pegs, and are a different size. The pegs are gone, so I ground notches in the shaft hubs to match the peg holes in the blades, and will secure with hardware.) So, it looks like I'm looking for the correct blades, and some new hubs. Will let you know what I find out.

·
Registered
676 Posts
Jacobsen - Ford - New Holland Mower Blade - 14-7/8"

•91-342 Jacobsen - Ford - New Holland Mower Blade - 14-7/8"
•replaces Jacobsen OEM # 330721, & # 500904, Ford - New Holland OEM # 330721CJ & # 500904
• 14-7/8" Length
•7/16" Round Center Hole
•(3) for 42" Cut
Available from http://www.agrisupply.com/

·
Registered
676 Posts
91-203 Jacobsen - Ford - New Holland Mower Blade - 17-5/16"
Replaces Jacobsen - Ford - New Holland OEM # 330720 & # 500905
17-5/16" Length
7/16" Round Center Hole
(3) for a 50" Cut

·
Registered
967 Posts
Any chance ya know what blades go on the old 42" decks with the two small outside blades and the larger center blade.

Sent from the MTF Free App

·
Registered
676 Posts
Any chance ya know what blades go on the old 42" decks with the two small outside blades and the larger center blade.

Sorry, I haven't run across yet. Do you have any part numbers of the deck? Model number of tractor, etc.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Catdoo,
Thanks for the quick response on the 50" blades - I've been searching for days with no luck. Now I have another question for you. What is the name of those cast hubs on the ends of the mandrel shafts, with pegs to fit the blades? Mine have been rendered pegless, and I can't find any information, since Idon't even know what they are called. Do you think New Holland might have any?

·
Registered
676 Posts
I think the shaft is called a spindle and I'm pretty sure the "hub" on the end is all one piece.
Don't have a source, might try ebay.

·
Registered
967 Posts
Tractor is a 1968 Ford 100 with the 42" aluminum deck. Will have to pull deck Sunday night after I get home from the rodeo this weekend to get a part number.

·
Registered
16 Posts
how bout a belt routing diagram for a 35" deck UT 36051A. Didn't take a pic when I disassembled it last year: stuck on where to attach the spring to tighten the belt help! TY

·
Registered
63 Posts
Thanks to the forum members who've helped me in my quest. Through Amazon, I purchased 3 Oregon blades (91-203) @ $11.99, and from Jacobsen, and 3 blade adapters (the "hubs" I was looking for (336172)) @ 13.66, and all are now happily installed on the 50" deck of my LGT 145.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts