My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys. I picked up a Ford LT-12G today. The label/tag says 1882 but not 100% sure if that's the year model. Everything seems in goods shape. Runs and drives fine. Only thing is the mower deck is missing a part. The front of the deck doesn't adjust like the rear when using the handle. It just hangs at it's lowest possible setting. The previous owner said a bracket fell of so he parked. Since then he has lost it. I am needing a diagram or exploded view parts break down so I can see whats missing. I imagine It's a simple rod that I will have to bend up or make but I can't tell where it goes. I see one hole but not the other. Any ideas where I can go to take a look at something like that?

Thanks

·
Registered
74 Posts
Is 1882 on your tractor? Does your deck have a silver data plate? I just typed the serial number of the deck into messicks part diagram search and found my deck. My tractor is a 74. But deck was off a later year i believe. This is what the plate/sticker may look like. Your year of deck may not have one as I'm no expert. Just throwing this out until the experts chime in. IMG_6958.jpg

1 - 2 of 2 Posts