My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just bought one of these today water cooled diesel with a shaft driven mower deck.Has 237hrs on a working tach.First one I've seen what can you all tell me about it good and bad? Was there a 3pt that can mounted on it as it only has the drawbar there now?Also never have seen that lug pattern on a garden tractor before all the other 6 lug patterns were bigger.

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
That tractor is made in Japan by Shibraura, soooo to get things for it might pose a challange to say the least. I looked at a 16D and just couldn't make my self buy it, as I need it to do many differnt things other than just pull a cart and mow. good luck on your quest though, Shibraura makes a very very nice tractor.

·
Registered
968 Posts
Awesome find.

Good luck in you part search.

I missed out on buying one of those a few years ago. Didn't bid when it hit $700, not know that it was worth more like $2000

·
10,734 Posts
I figured at $500 it'd be hard to go wrong
That rips it, I'm coming out East this winter with the trailer and sitting around until I get one of these 'deals'. (robbery, more like it)

Congrats and can't wait to see the pics.

·
Premium Member
3,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Went to the dealer and was going to Pony up for a 3pt but unfortunately they are no long available.
Cat385B there are a few deals around this one wasn't as good as the nice Craftsman FF 18 I got for free back in the Summer
Did buy a Bolens/Iseki G242 at an Auction Saturday 24HP,Cat 1 3pt,2 speed PTO,diesel,
9 forward 3 reverses for $650 that seemed like a pretty good deal to me.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts